funnily enough! yes.

I then googled "kate hudson boob job", jesus christ, what was the fucking point?! who has a boob job from like AAA to A cup... :LOL:

It's better to do it subtlely perhaps?! Or would you rather she had done a Katie Price? :chuckle:

Actually it is unfair really. She's lucky she can afford it, but I can't see anything wrong really with cosmetic surgery to resolve issues within reason. It's not the same as the stupid models who do it in a ridiculous way.

It's better to do it subtlely perhaps?! Or would you rather she had done a Katie Price? :chuckle:

Actually it is unfair really. She's lucky she can afford it, but I can't see anything wrong really with cosmetic surgery to resolve issues within reason. It's not the same as the stupid models who do it in a ridiculous way.

I personally don't give a shit, but if I had AAA titties and wanted to pay a few grand to make them bigger, I would at least go up to like, a C or something... At least then it would be subtle but they would have some size to them...

It's like having a 3 inch cock when standing to attention, and being like, shit it needs to be bigger, so you cough up £££££ to make it 4 inches... :LOL:

I personally don't give a shit, but if I had AAA titties and wanted to pay a few grand to make them bigger, I would at least go up to like, a C or something... At least then it would be subtle but they would have some size to them...

It's like having a 3 inch cock when standing to attention, and being like, shit it needs to be bigger, so you cough up £££££ to make it 4 inches... :LOL:

Yeah, but.... boobs are kinda annoying to have. :LOL:

but yeah, if you're gonna make them bigger, at least do it right.

Yeah, but.... boobs are kinda annoying to have. :LOL:

but yeah, if you're gonna make them bigger, at least do it right.

Well maybe she wanted to have it done (if she did have it done that is) to make her feel better but hoped that it wouldn't be too noticeable, so there wouldn't be a load of people (like us) taking the piss out of her over it! I can't believe that I'm actually on here talking about KH's boob job! Must be bloody bored.:stunned:

Maybe she had it done to boost her self-esteem. She doesn't seem very popular in the States. The last sentence of the below article is so mean! You'd think she was Heather Mills:stunned:

I never realized she had kind of a bad rep until the last month for some reason. :rolleyes: But regarding that article, it says it was written by Chelsea Handler and she's a comedian (quite funny btw), and she skewers everyone pretty much.

:LOL: no, it was just a reference to :boobs:

I'll leave now :shifty:

:LOL: Delayed reaction, but I get it!

I never realized she had kind of a bad rep until the last month for some reason. :rolleyes: But regarding that article, it says it was written by Chelsea Handler and she's a comedian (quite funny btw), and she skewers everyone pretty much.

Ah, I see! Not so bad then :)

It still makes me little sad that everybody seems to know who you're talking about when you just write "Kate Hudson" but Matt is just called "lead singer guy" :noey:

It still makes me little sad that everybody seems to know who you're talking about when you just write "Kate Hudson" but Matt is just called "lead singer guy" :noey:

Yeah I know what you mean. Not good for Matt's ego but better for his happiness I think.:happy:

And anyway I can say that I've known who Matt Bellamy is for a few years but I'd never heard of Kate Hudson until the first article appeared in which she was supposed to be dating Matt Bellamy! :D

I swore I read an interview with Gaia that said Starlight was "their" song... *is sad*

I'm disgusted that I know such a thing haha

Well, in fairness, he's not dedicating it to her so much as her two recent acquisitions...

wait.... i said i was leaving... :shifty:

:ninja:

funnily enough! yes.

I then googled "kate hudson boob job", jesus christ, what was the fucking point?! who has a boob job from like AAA to A cup... :LOL:

What about her nose surgery though? It looks pretty good. "..say what's fake was always real'' :p

Archived