:supersad: I hope Chris is fine now! :happy:

Really great interview.. it's funny in some parts, but Dom's part is really sad, and Chris almost made me cry, it's great that he's fighting it over for the sake of him and his family :') we love you chris

And don't you think that Matt acted a bit like a dick? Especially compared to the other two

Why? I don't think so, like other already said, he seems a bit lost, I think he really need some time off to think about what he's doing

Come back to London and write a brilliant album is good :D

:supersad: I hope Chris is fine now! :happy:

Why? I don't think so, like other already said, he seems a bit lost, I think he really need some time off to think about what he's doing

Come back to London and write a brilliant album is good :D

I said only in some parts ;) and I wasn't even mentioning the "lost" part, because he lost the plot for good on that hollywood part eh..

Hollywood is fun, so I can see why he'd want to spend some time there. I'd expect him to be spending most of his time on the west end of Hollywood.

Meh, I really don't care, like he said, if he writes a damn good album, I don't care. I'm more worried about the other two, I've lost my respect for Bellamy for.. 10 months ago already :LOL:

Tbh I lost most of my respect for Matt, too (not from this article, but collectively from a lot of little things... I guess? I can't really pinpoint it). :LOL: I still like him (too much for my own good) though.

and yeah, the west hollywood thing went way over my head as well. :LOL:

Tbh I lost most of my respect for Matt, too (not from this article, but collectively from a lot of little things... I guess? I can't really pinpoint it). :LOL: I still like him (too much for my own good) though.

and yeah, the west hollywood thing went way over my head as well. :LOL:

I never had much respect for him anyway :LOL:. Or thought he was cute. Meh. He seems like a bit of a bastard in the interview though. Here's Chris talking about what he went through, and then Matty goes out and gets fuckin' hammered.

You guys are being mean to Matt. :( It's just a phase....

Well, for me... 1) Respect≠like and 2) I'm going through the "I hate everyone" phase right now. :LOL:

So are they still going to use their Italian studio?

I hope so. Bit of a waste otherwise, innit? But who knows?

I never had much respect for him anyway :LOL:. Or thought he was cute. Meh. He seems like a bit of a bastard in the interview though. Here's Chris talking about what he went through, and then Matty goes out and gets fuckin' hammered.

He's a selfish twat most of the time. :chuckle:

I mean, I like him, but a lot of the time I'm just like, :facepalm:

Hollywood is fun, so I can see why he'd want to spend some time there. I'd expect him to be spending most of his time on the west end of Hollywood.

i think only people from socal will get this ref :LOL:

*sigh*

dom talking glasto...well just wanna give him a hug :$

and chris...omg..that "regimen" far surpassed anything i imagined. :supersad:

hugs for him too.

for matt...:shifty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x-fkSYDtUY

:p

Archived