I get some

This is usually what happens when i tell people about muse:

1. They say they hate Muse because they have never heard of it before :(

2. They don't know who they are unless I say they play SMBH :indiff: then they say "Oooh i love that song, it's on Twilight!" -_-

3. They say " Oh I love THE Muse!"

4. They say "is that the twilight band?"

5. They just stare blankly at me (meaning they obviously don't know who Muse is)

6. They say they only like a few of their songs

It's mostly my family who actually like muse :D

:musesign:

I get heavy, heavy abuse from my friends about my Muse obsession. To a certain extent, I deserve it, because I am rather staunch in my defence of them, and it has on more than one occasion gotten a little violent.

In saying that, a lot of my friends like a couple of songs. Like they appreciate Knights and a couple of others, but then tell me that Muse make too much "wierd crap". It is then when I tell them that it's the "wierd crap" that set them apart from the rest of the generic rock bands that are floating around.

Some of my friends, for some reason, are big fans of Pearl Jam. I just don't see the appeal in them, and once, heaven forbid, voiced my opinion. Big mistake. Even worse was the time I suggested that Muse take huge craps on Blink 182, another band that I'm told are awesome, but shit me to tears. I got abusive texts for a week.

Fotunately I've learnt to stop caring and just worry about my own obsessions. But anyone that tries to take whatever Muse cd ive got in my car at any given time gets told where to go!

Archived