:LOL:

I wish I had Photoshop.

You can get any program you want if you know where to look ;)

Or you could just try GIMP.

This is my last one for today :chuckle: I really have nothing to do.

524940_3713462806978_1587908444_2787164_1686834235_n.jpg

How do you get good shadows? The ones I make always tend to look really fake, like the 300 one.

How do you get good shadows? The ones I make always tend to look really fake, like the 300 one.

I think mine looks good just because it's really tiny :LOL: I usually duplicate the layer of the object, flip it, add a color overlay fx, I choose the color (usually black, for the Abso one I used a dark blue), then I set the opacity (of the color or of the entire level)

EDIT: oh and then I blur the shadow! That's important for long distance shadows (like the TR one)

I think mine looks good just because it's really tiny :LOL: I usually duplicate the layer of the object, flip it, I add a color overlay fx, I choose the color (usually black, for the Abso one I used a dark blue), then I set the opacity (of the color or of the entire level)

Odd, that's what I do. But I just change the levels instead of the color. I think changing the feather of the border would probably make a more convincing shadow.

It takes some getting used to. Personally I don't think it's as intuitive as Photoshop but it can do pretty much everything it can.

Oh yeah, I love this picture.

4SxsM.jpg

That one's made me laugh harder than everything so far today, and that's saying something.

Archived