Okay, so I was googleing a bit (just a moment ago) about lizard people, David Icke and stuff, because I needed to show some stuff to my friend etc etc, and as a result, I came across with this, and it was all just too random and weird, so (even though it really has nothing to do with Muse) I just had to 'print screen' it! And - of course - post it here :rolleyes:

I didn't use any captions or anything, just so I can test if you can see what I see (and if I just have a weird sense of humour) :LOL:

attachment.php?attachmentid=14481&d=1316198608

(sorry, it's a large photo)

lolz3.thumb.png.0ce6553d01d551e439bfaae95ba7d0d0.png

Edited by Furygirl
spoilering

Okay, so I was googleing a bit (just a moment ago) about lizard people, David Icke and stuff, because I needed to show some stuff to my friend etc etc, and as a result, I came across with this, and it was all just too random and weird, so (even though it really has nothing to do with Muse) I just had to 'print screen' it! And - of course - post it here :rolleyes:

I didn't use any captions or anything, just so I can test if you can see what I see (and if I just have a weird sense of humour) :LOL:

:wtf: :LOL:i have a weird sense of humour too, this is so random!!!

:rolleyes: how can ppl actually believe in this stuff??? diana confessing the royals are shape shifting lizard people :LOL:

Edited by Furygirl

I put your picture in a spoiler for you since it was so large. In the future, please try to do the same any time you post a big pic. It keeps the page from getting all wonky. Thanks. :)

Since muse are't doing any concerts or photo-shoots right now there isn't much we can mess sround with.

Since muse are't doing any concerts or photo-shoots right now there isn't much we can mess sround with.

Actually.... comedy gold fresh off the press right here:

tumblr_lrzggv432j1qdshlwo1_500.jpg

I don't even.... :stunned:

Dom's attempts at impregnation were not particularly successful. Chris just laughed in his face.

I don't even.... :stunned:

I can't believe that's a real photo!!!! :LOL::LOL:

BellDom much?

When looking at that picture, all I can hear in my head is "Gay Bar" by Electric Six.

:LOL: No kidding!

What...? WHAT? What the heck is this?

It's from Q Mag. I don't think it's come out yet. I think I'll deffos be buying this issue! :LOL: It should come out in the states by mid-November. :rolleyes: