Okay, so I was googleing a bit (just a moment ago) about lizard people, David Icke and stuff, because I needed to show some stuff to my friend etc etc, and as a result, I came across with this, and it was all just too random and weird, so (even though it really has nothing to do with Muse) I just had to 'print screen' it! And - of course - post it here :rolleyes:

I didn't use any captions or anything, just so I can test if you can see what I see (and if I just have a weird sense of humour) :LOL:

attachment.php?attachmentid=14481&d=1316198608

(sorry, it's a large photo)

lolz3.thumb.png.0ce6553d01d551e439bfaae95ba7d0d0.png

Okay, so I was googleing a bit (just a moment ago) about lizard people, David Icke and stuff, because I needed to show some stuff to my friend etc etc, and as a result, I came across with this, and it was all just too random and weird, so (even though it really has nothing to do with Muse) I just had to 'print screen' it! And - of course - post it here :rolleyes:

I didn't use any captions or anything, just so I can test if you can see what I see (and if I just have a weird sense of humour) :LOL:

:wtf: :LOL:i have a weird sense of humour too, this is so random!!!

:rolleyes: how can ppl actually believe in this stuff??? diana confessing the royals are shape shifting lizard people :LOL:

I put your picture in a spoiler for you since it was so large. In the future, please try to do the same any time you post a big pic. It keeps the page from getting all wonky. Thanks. :)

Archived