I'm not a good lolzer so I thought maybe I post some of my favourite ones to tickle the lolzers creativity. :LOL:

roflboty5jc.jpg

roflbotcz5g.jpg

roflbot9qswhw8.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM DYING OF LAUGHTER AT ALL THESE :LOL: my fingers needed to be pried away from the computer :(

roflbot9qswhw8.jpg

i dunno why but this one makes me laugh so much!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL::D i thought dom looked so cool and then realised he had pink trainers on :rolleyes:(note to self must not eat table)

Ya...she wrote the Titanic song, right? and everytime I hear her name I think of that and how she tried to name her tour "Muse" :stunned:

I don't like Green Day. I guess some of their songs are catchy but they destroyed the meaning of 'punk' and most of the time if I hear them on the radio I scream and change it... I know that sounds kind of like obsessive-hate, but I just do not like them! :p

This is why you should get a punk education by listening to The Hives!

"I don't want us to turn up in America with people thinking that we're Celine Dion's backing band..." - Maffo :D:LOL:

Yeah she did :LOL:

No muser forgets that.

Um, sorry to derail the thread, but I don't know what you lot have been smoking.

Green Day is from the East San Francisco Bay Area, California:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_day

I was wondering why I didn't know that they were Canadian! That oughta teach me to go with what people say here! Thank you so very much for that embarrassing correction!

198462_142327509168533_100001738549885_234725_4858294_n.jpg

I took this photo at Muse's gig in Sheffield in 2009. I was right at the front, but this bloke crowd surfed and landed in front of me right as I took the photo!

I took this photo at Muse's gig in Sheffield in 2009. I was right at the front, but this bloke crowd surfed and landed in front of me right as I took the photo!

haha epic photo bomb

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

It's like those commercials for Yellow Pages; Random Photo Guy! (or whatever he was called)