^^^

haha I didn't think Dom was drunk. A beer or two of course, but Matt was saying some pretty awkward (and potential 'come back to bite them') on camera nonsense. Dom's face actually turned red a few times. I just thought he was doing the "look around and pretend this isn't happening" number. :shifty::chuckle:

You would have thought that certain tabloids and gossip mags who like the tell us about the beautiful life of a certain person would have made a mountain out of it, but hardly a peep ;) not that I noticed anyway. Not that I would want it to come back and bite him. I hope it never does.

And I think Dom coped admirably! :chuckle:

^^^

haha I didn't think Dom was drunk. A beer or two of course, but Matt was saying some pretty awkward (and potential 'come back to bite them') on camera nonsense. Dom's face actually turned red a few times. I just thought he was doing the "look around and pretend this isn't happening" number. :shifty::chuckle:

Yea, he was... I was just pretending for a moment there that he was drunk :p If he was, he certainly was only a little tipsy, and hiding it very well. Although, maybe everyone was sober compared to Matt...

You would have thought that certain tabloids and gossip mags who like the tell us about the beautiful life of a certain person would have made a mountain out of it, but hardly a peep ;) not that I noticed anyway. Not that I would want it to come back and bite him. I hope it never does.

And I think Dom coped admirably! :chuckle:

He did! I think Dom was worried the whole time that Matt might let out something that he shouldn't say, like budgets and stuff like that. And perhaps just for Matt himself... reminisce:"Take it easy..."

I knew it all along :shifty:

Seriously though, where are the LOLZ?!? I need some laughter to get through this crappy weather!

I never make the lolz, always just read them. but I never really check this thread...

hmm, yes.

anyways.

idk what i was going to say.

haven't been on the forum in about a week.

odd, this is.

YES. :awesome:

That'll prove those freaks in my school I can get pregnant before them. An outcast getting pregnant.. TAKE THAT!! :LOL:;)

And since no one has made an LOLZ.. I'd thought I'd help start it off again :$:LOL:

picture.php?albumid=2777&pictureid=31827

I honestly think that you're previous post was an extremely lol-worthy moment! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I laughed too much at that. (Both... maybe the first one a bit more...)

Oh, so he was on American Idol.. :LOL:

I stopped watching after the season with Chris Daughtry, so I never watch anymore.. But :awesome: at Ryder's blank face!!

Ryder's face is priceless, it's a "my mum is such a dork... geeez" face, Matt is looking more and more tanned everytime I see him... please don't be oompa loompa Matt!

Oh wait...

tumblr_l7x3ociXuk1qdwrreo1_500.jpg

Archived