It's not mine, but this made me :LOL:

3f0w4.jpg

:awesome:

i watched the Uprising video and i cried.

My dad thinks im mad crying over a guitar.

You're not mad. :supersad: Well, maybe a little but aren't we all? :p

GmNYGo72b4I

:LOL: @ 1:45 :wtf:

IT'S BIG BROTHEERRR! IT'S KATE HUDSON AND BIG BROTHER'S FAULT! OFF WITH HER HEAD! :LOL:

I love how they just carry on from the same point in the song as if nothing happened. :happy:

wait, what the FUCK is up with the sp stickers????

'Cause South Park is awesome, duh! :LOL::p

I dont understand why people are all dramatic over this, Matt has smashed that guitar multiple times, at multiple gigs. Plus I'm sure he has more than 1 or he just sends it to get repaired.

He's smashed it but he's never killed it...

Has it been replaced with Son of Santa now or just repaired?

I dont understand why people are all dramatic over this, Matt has smashed that guitar multiple times, at multiple gigs. Plus I'm sure he has more than 1 or he just sends it to get repaired.

Well, the new one isn't exactly the same, and love it or hate it, the Glitterati was pretty iconic. And you know, we're stupid and get attached to things like this. I know I'm quite upset about it. :p Even though I know it's just a guitar.

Santa's elves could repair it. :awesome:

:LOL:

Well, the new one isn't exactly the same, and love it or hate it, the Glitterati was pretty iconic. And you know, we're stupid and get attached to things like this. I know I'm quite upset about it. :p Even though I know it's just a guitar.

:LOL:

:yesey:

It's not mine, but:

cafefilesnavernet.jpg

:chuckle:

N'awww it's so cute! :LOL:

Archived