The guitar that was thrown at Dom was NOT the original Santa. That was Santa 2.0. The original fell off the tower a while back, and was never fixed. Instead, Matt got a brand new one made. The paint job is more even; if you remember, the original Santa had 3 stripes of prominent glitter. This new one has an even coat, more like the MB-1s.

There are two Santa's? (I love calling it Santa now, it's so funneh. :chuckle:)

Hmm.. that must explain why the Glitterati doesn't look as glittery anymore. As you said the paint job is more even.

Wow, you learn something new everyday. :awesome:

because calling it santa isnt gay at all.

Also I plan to buy a Glitterati or if I have enough get one but in blue with maybe black glitter (?)

Buying a Glitterati would be wicked. One day, I'd love to own one, too. But would you not want the original colors?

Tis true, but it proves the childhood fantasy...HE IS REAL!!!!

I lol'd

An alternative version of Stockholm Syndrome:

lol2.jpg

:LOL:

Totally not enough Chris lolz! Why is this?

I agree! #needsmorechris!

Double post! Agh!

Anyways, trying to get myself out of the Lolz drought.... do you guys remember Chicken Run? Claymation movie from 2000? If you haven't seen it, you need to... and if you haven't seen it, this probably won't make sense... ANYWAYS

chicken-run.png

:awesome:

due to recent events:(...

ripglitty.jpg

WHAT HAPPENED TO MAH GLITTERATI? Poor Santa... :supersad:

IEQcE.jpg

ymiCI.jpg

:D

I would love to read it :chuckle: I hope they reply. :awesome:

It was about the dream i had last night. The glitterati was already 'dead' but my subconcious succumbed to my lack of a boy-friend and Matt then proceeded to eat my face.

i only tweeted the glitterati bit. not the kissing bit.

if you wanna see it click my twitter link in my profile

because calling it santa isnt gay at all.

Also I plan to buy a Glitterati or if I have enough get one but in blue with maybe black glitter (?)

I actually like Santa, it's a comical name. I have a JT-Res like the one in the PiB video, me and my friends like to call it the Plug in Banjo, or just The Banjo for the lulz. :LOL:

I wanna get one too! I was at the Mansons guitar show today and there was a red glitter one there....I'm actually considering on selling my VW Beetle to pay for one.. :$

I'm afraid Mansons won't do a custom colour for the MB-1, just the red glitter or Matt black finishes. Also, due to a contract with Matt, they won't make a custom guitar in the same shape as Matt's either. :(

IEQcE.jpg

ymiCI.jpg

Omg I love this! :LOL:

I can see things being fairly confusing at Christmas time whenever someone mentions 'Santa'. :facepalm:

I actually like Santa, it's a comical name. I have a JT-Res like the one in the PiB video, me and my friends like to call it the Plug in Banjo, or just The Banjo for the lulz. :LOL:

I wanna get one too! I was at the Mansons guitar show today and there was a red glitter one there....I'm actually considering on selling my VW Beetle to pay for one.. :$

I'm afraid Mansons won't do a custom colour for the MB-1, just the red glitter or Matt black finishes. Also, due to a contract with Matt, they won't make a custom guitar in the same shape as Matt's either.

OMG!! you has a beetle!!!! 2 things i want the most!! that car and a glitterati :)

FFS!! then ill get a black one and get someone to do me a blue glitter finish :phu:

Archived