Does anyone remember who did the girl-version of Matt Dom and Chris?

Was that you Allison? :wtf: i would like to re-view them :awesome:

Crazydays (iirc) did some and I did some too... though in this spoiler I just threw in anything that has genderbending of any kind, whether it's all out morphing or just sticking Matt or Dom's face on a woman's body... I did one of Chris but it gives ME nightmares....

chrisismanly.jpg

mattina.jpg

marilynbellamy.jpg

princessdoma.jpg

bridesmaiddom.jpg

f_11nyahxi4lwm_d24ab66.jpg

f_12pn9sggptrm_5621ac4.jpg

f_11nyahxi921m_7a91d9e.jpg

f_12pn9sgh29fm_6e8e9de.jpg

f_11nyahxi1jwm_13e43f4.jpg

Oh, this one is one of my all time favorites! :awesome:

f_173gl91tb02m_02b646f.jpg

:eek: This one's mine. Thank you! Also, I've missed some of those, good times good times...

Does anyone remember who did the girl-version of Matt Dom and Chris?

Was that you Allison? :wtf: i would like to re-view them :awesome:

erm, ahaha I actually did one of dom and then one of matt quite a while ago, there was clevage involved :LOL: I could repost if you really want

I hope I wasn't spamming the thread with it now... I just want to appreciate all the creativity and time you people have invested in it. :)

thanks for reposting, very nice of you :happy:

These are golden :LOL::LOL:

Oh, this one is one of my all time favorites! :awesome:

<3333333 :LOL::D

:LOL:

This is one of my favorite lolz. :)

Thank you! It's been ages since I did lolz, not that I don't keep up with the thread :$

thanks for reposting antiem!

thanks for reposting, very nice of you :happy:

thanks for reposting antiem!

Awwww, you're so welcome! Those are real masterpieces, at times it only needs ONE surprising word, like the "cow", for example, or a *gasp* or simply the more than fitting facial expressions (like Doms in the "too much gay mentioning" lolz) that makes me PISS myself really. :D I have printed them out, not only the ones I've posted but some more and they hang on my "keep yourself happy" wall next to the computer and next to my lolcats. :LOL: Amazing how easy it can be at times... I've got an almost 4 ear old daughter and she can be REALLY annoying but then I go and have a look at my lolz and there goes the bad mood. ;)

So thank you all for that, you really not only make my day but quite a lot of DAYS!!!! *hugs*

I know this isn't really the thread to use, but I've lost the URLfor the you tube vid of muse on Spanish tv years ago miming to Feeling Good, where Matt swears all through the chorus. A friend of mine hasn't seen it and I want to send it to her. Any luck anyone?:)

I know this isn't really the thread to use, but I've lost the URLfor the you tube vid of muse on Spanish tv years ago miming to Feeling Good, where Matt swears all through the chorus. A friend of mine hasn't seen it and I want to send it to her. Any luck anyone?:)

That one?

Archived