tumblr_l9tvha4VsF1qd2sweo1_400.gif

Yes, I know, silly and immature xD

:LOL::LOL::LOL::awesome:

You know, but I think that Chris knows about these jokes. His last tweet "@PwoperMuserGirl Sorry but I already have a million kids " He totally knows that everyone jokes around him being the father of the universe.

You know, but I think that Chris knows about these jokes. His last tweet "@PwoperMuserGirl Sorry but I already have a million kids " He totally knows that everyone jokes around him being the father of the universe.

Or it could be because he gets the same jokes from the band and the people around them ;)

This isnt a proper lol but yesterday i was watching Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs and i realised that the main character in it looks like Matt :LOL:

23vwzra.jpg

i thought i was the only one who thought that

especially when he was playing the piano and that lab coat of his

:LOL:

He could know that this thread exists. That's a frightening thought to imagine them reading this. I wonder if they'd be entertained or just disturbed.

OHMAIGAWD I NEED TO POST MORE. I haven't been on here regularly like I used to be and I keep having to do catchups. What I should be doing is making lolz, but I'm getting ready for school at the moment. :$

tumblr_l9tvha4VsF1qd2sweo1_400.gif

Yes, I know, silly and immature xD

1wOs.jpg

1wOF.jpg

1wOG.jpg

1wOD.jpg

sorry last picture is hgeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwgeeeee but most of mai pics are High Resolution :)

j48rJ.jpg

aka doms face when he heard about kate hudson :p

The Lolz have been so great!

roflbot-Sbxc.jpg

And Trilateral, I can't quote all of yours, but I lol'd even though I don't think I've ever seen a Michael Bay film.

I love all of these so much. :LOL:

Archived