How do you think you or muse would react if a real UFO showed up at the concert??

t.gypsy

You have the same idea as me. Let's both grab Matt and yell "Take us with you!" The zetas will probably try to use us to make a superior race. :p:happy:

if matts part of the breeding program would you have a problem to assist?? thing is how would they manage to hold him down long enough to get what they needed

Scenario 1:

Matt jumps aboard the UFO as soon as it lands, leaving behind a stunned Dom who starts to scream: "WHY!!! WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ME?! I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL!!" ( I am a very firm believer in the Belldom theory, if you hadn't already guessed:LOL:)

Scenario 2:

Slayer clamber out of the UFO and start chasing Matt, vowing not to stop until they 'slay' him. :eek: I know, I know that was a really bad pun...

Scenario 3:

I jump aboard, dragging the whole of Muse with me, and venture into dimensions unknown:happy:

Scenario 4:

Matt, having spotted the UFO before Dom and Chris, plays a pre-arranged secret signal on his guitar ( the Maggie's Farm riff) and yells "Beam me up, Scotty!". To the horror and sheer heartbreak of every single Muser present, a beam rapidly descends from the spacecraft bathing Matt in an eerie green glow. He then starts to ascend slowly, whilst playing the Greatest Riff Known To Humankind as his final outro. Every human, cat, dog, spider, mighty jagrafess of the holy hadrojassic maxadodenfoe, tyrannosaurus rex and velociraptor stands to attention and salutes him as he returns to where he originally originated from. THE END.

Scenario 1:

Matt jumps aboard the UFO as soon as it lands, leaving behind a stunned Dom who starts to scream: "WHY!!! WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ME?! I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL!!" ( I am a very firm believer in the Belldom theory, if you hadn't already guessed:LOL:)

Scenario 2:

Slayer clamber out of the UFO and start chasing Matt, vowing not to stop until they 'slay' him. :eek: I know, I know that was a really bad pun...

Scenario 3:

I jump aboard, dragging the whole of Muse with me, and venture into dimensions unknown:happy:

Scenario 4:

Matt, having spotted the UFO before Dom and Chris, plays a pre-arranged secret signal on his guitar ( the Maggie's Farm riff) and yells "Beam me up, Scotty!". To the horror and sheer heartbreak of every single Muser present, a beam rapidly descends from the spacecraft bathing Matt in an eerie green glow. He then starts to ascend slowly, whilst playing the Greatest Riff Known To Humankind as his final outro. Every human, cat, dog, spider, tyrannosaurus rex and velociraptor stands to attention and salutes him as he returns to where he originally originated from. THE END.

how creative lol...

Archived