Well...I'd be really happy if they'd release a shiny box with ALL their B-sides they recorded from year 1 till now (incl.the songs from HULLABALOO, absolutely all the B-SIDES) and with full versions of songs (Forced In + Assassin GOB edir etc)!

Now that it's the 10th anniversary this would be really nice addition to the MUSE collection.

The stuff like backing vocals and and radio edits of songs we already have on albums shouldn't necessarily be on there (except the ones which defer from the album versions much, like the above mentioned Assassin)!

Also would be nice if they'd put a best of disk in this imaginative 10th anniversary box!

Anyone with me!?

Maybe we should make a petition for this! :D

If you did petition, it would have to be to Warner wouldn't it because "greatest hits" and compilation albums normally are just money grabbing schemes by the record companies :ninja:

If you did petition, it would have to be to Warner wouldn't it because "greatest hits" and compilation albums normally are just money grabbing schemes by the record companies :ninja:

Well Best of... wouldn't be the main thing in this box, but the B-sides which majority of us don't have on disk, right?

I'd be happy to buy their B-Side box. The 10th anniversary just seems like the best time to do this!

There are major songs in their B-side collection (FURY, Glorious, Spiral static, Eternally missed.....)

Well Best of... wouldn't be the main thing in this box, but the B-sides which majority of us don't have on disk, right?

I'd be happy to buy their B-Side box. The 10th anniversary just seems like the best time to do this!

There are major songs in their B-side collection (FURY, Glorious, Spiral static, Eternally missed.....)

It would be nice if they did that, specially since a lot of their best tracks are the b-sides IMO. However I doubt they'll do it, they have got nearly all the b-sides on the muse website anyway. Were the tinmuff gigs supposed to be celebrating 10 years, or did it just coincedentally coincide with the 10th anniversary?

Well...I'd be really happy if they'd release a shiny box with ALL their B-sides they recorded from year 1 till now (incl.the songs from HULLABALOO, absolutely all the B-SIDES) and with full versions of songs (Forced In + Assassin GOB edir etc)!

Now that it's the 10th anniversary this would be really nice addition to the MUSE collection.

The stuff like backing vocals and and radio edits of songs we already have on albums shouldn't necessarily be on there (except the ones which defer from the album versions much, like the above mentioned Assassin)!

Also would be nice if they'd put a best of disk in this imaginative 10th anniversary box!

Anyone with me!?

Maybe we should make a petition for this! :D

sounds good to me.

I want all the B-sides but can't afford to buy from ebay (add up the price of the singles/DVD box sets from just the first 3 albums your talking +£300),

also don't want them from itunes in a lossy format - and no physical disc or artwork.

sounds good to me.

I want all the B-sides but can't afford to buy from ebay (add up the price of the singles/DVD box sets from just the first 3 albums your talking +£300),

also don't want them from itunes in a lossy format - and no physical disc or artwork.

I'm with ya, I would love to grow my muse collection beyond the albums and few b-sides that i do own, but those ebay prices can really add up!! :eek: Although if i ever see a Symmetry box set - i will jump on it. Has anyone see those floatin around lately?? I would love to get my hands on one of those babies!

dom said something about rerecording new versions of songs for their greatest hits if they ever did one...I would love that

I have a little amount of money on itunes, what would people suggest are the best muse b sides or videos to buy? i already have a fairly extensive b side collection (do we need this, fury, glorious etc.) but are there any i really should get? i just bought the gob edit of assasin (:eek: amazing) and i have haarp and hullabaloo but are there any great muse videos either?

any helpful comments are appreciated, even unhelpful ones as long as they're funny:LOL:

It's hard to say without knowing exactly which b-sides you already have but I would recommend:

Futurism

Host

Spiral Static

The Groove

Eternally Missed

If you like instrumentals:

Minimum

Piano Thing

I know they're not b-sides, but make sure you have Dead Star and In Your World.

Anyhoo, Fury and Futurism are the only ESSENTIAL b-sides. Agitated, Crying Shame, Eternally Missed, Forced In, Glorious, Host and Spiral Static are all good too.

Tbh, the overwhelming majority of Muse's non-album tracks are pretty shoddy.

Cheers, just got the groove and its AWESOME:eek: :happy: how did it not make it on to the album? :( the taster for minimum sounds good, i might get that. am i right in thinking theres been no pwoper b sides for resistance era stuff?

Cheers, just got the groove and its AWESOME:eek: :happy: how did it not make it on to the album? :( the taster for minimum sounds good, i might get that. am i right in thinking theres been no pwoper b sides for resistance era stuff?

No there are no b-side so far for The Resistance. My advice before buying is go and listen to the song on youtube which is much better to make a decision than listening to the iTunes preview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkRsvEDJfm8

:happy:

No there are no b-side so far for The Resistance. My advice before buying is go and listen to the song on youtube which is much better to make a decision than listening to the iTunes preview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkRsvEDJfm8

:happy:

good point. is it just me or does the heavy parts of minimum sound slightly like those in fury? prolly just me. i've seen string quartet covers of muse songs, any good?

Fury, Glorious

at least those 2, a lot of the others are mediocre while people drewl over them on youtube :rolleyes:

I suggest:

Coma

Pink Ego Box

Assassin [Grand Omega Bosses Edit]

Futurism

Map Of The Problematique [Rich Costley Edit]

Fury

The Groove

Crying Shame

Easily

Jimmy Kane

Ashamed

Glorious

and maybe even Supermassive Black Hole live, it's good ;)

Get those B sides and it'll be like having a new Muse album :LOL:

Hello, I just now started an account just to add one more b-side. So, I was on Grooveshark, I searched Uprising and added it to my playlist, but when I listened to it, it wasn't Uprising. I've searched practically everywhere, but I couldn't find the real title O.o But anyway, it's my favorite song by Muse, and it really sucks that I don't know the actual title of it xD So, I have the link to it here: http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/search/songs/?query=Uprising

Click on the second Uprising, that's the one. Thanks, I hope someone can find the actual title :D

Don't tell me that's another... it's not muse it's reckless.

Edit: let me guess is it this you downloaded

Out of all of the Muse singles, which one would you say is the best specifically for it's B-sides? More or less every single is accepted but you can't say something like United States of Eurasia, as that has no B-sides :LOL: Live versions count as B-sides

In my opinion, I'd say it was the Cave single, because the three brilliant songs (Host, Coma and Twin) combined with the awesomeness of Cave, makes it just the perfect single.

Thanks for reading :D

plug in baby

nature_1, spiral static and bedroom acoustics are just great

I very much agree with you but what about Execution Commentary? It may be a bit weird but it's still really good :)