New Born is plagiarized by a MC?

vintagerock

Oh, isn't In Your World also very "inspired" by a classical piece?

Musewiki: "The song takes an influence from Bach, specifically, from Toccata and Fugue in D minor."

"Coincidentally, the main riff for In Your World is very similar to part of the music for Level 5 of the original Castlevania game. It also bears strong similarity to the riff of the Beatsteaks song "Shut Up Stand Up". The Riff also bears some similarity to the Nirvana song "Drain You"."

A lot of classical pieces I can't remember, sorry.

I don't really think I have to post the Uprising ones...

That's actually pretty awesome. But those (except for Bliss) aren't really plagiarized. He at least changed some of it, so its not identical. The dude that did the New Born intro is identical. There's practically no change, except that he put in some strings and decided to rap. Which wasn't good.

Thanks for these, though! :D

That's actually pretty awesome. But those (except for Bliss) aren't really plagiarized. He at least changed some of it, so its not identical. The dude that did the New Born intro is identical. There's practically no change, except that he put in some strings and decided to rap. Which wasn't good.

Ehm, no, it isn't identical at all :p

btw, you're welcome! I never miss a chance to slag off Muse :D

Bliss, Space Dementia, Hoodoo, Hyper Music(not really plagiarizing, but very alike), Interlude, Plug In Baby I think, The whole Exogenesis is pretty unoriginal and takes lots of stuff from others, early Spiral Static, Uprising...

Oh, and SMBH.

Space dementia actually totally lifts a part of a Rachmaninov piece note for note (can't remember the piece, but there is one)

Space dementia actually totally lifts a part of a Rachmaninov piece note for note (can't remember the piece, but there is one)

It's one bar, and it's the 2nd Concerto 1st Movement (shock horror). The rest is heavily inspired by the piece but it's only that one bar ("and make us meaningless again") which actually matches a section of the Concerto.

:stunned: Like what? I thought they asked for permission.

:facepalm:

:facepalm:

The rap song is different to New Born, it's not exactly the same. If you think it's exactly the same, you need to get your ears checked :)

Archived