And during the struggle

They will pull us down

Please, please let's use this chance to

Turn things around

And tonight we can truly say

Together we're invincible

Idk

I mean if you think positive lyrics are cheesy then yes... this is cheesy.

But the way it's done in the song is more inspirational in my opinion. I mean it's not poetry you arent there to read the lyrics, the intonation and delivery play a big role too...and the way Muse do it makes it uplifting in my mind.

I adore this song and I hate the fact how it's so underrated by most of the people. It's at its best when playied live. For me Invincible is the most inspiring song Muse has ever done and I love every second and every part of it. I'm a proud fan of Invincible. And I hope they will include it in their V festival setlist and ignore the slagging off because there ARE people who love the song to bits and would hate it to be forgotten completely.

• 3 months later...
Once Thom Yorke listened to the song, he knew that Radiohead had forever won the battle of "which band is the serious artistic one".

Radiohead who played such a prominent role in the shit-fest that was Band Aid 20? At least when Matt is singing this you know he is sincere and in my opinion that passion makes this artistic, it is a beautiful song.

I wouldn't call it beautiful. Dull, repetitive and uninspiring perhaps.

Only the guitar solo saves it from being a total disaster. The chord sequence makes it sound like something you'd hear on a Children's songs compilation.

Follow through

Make your dreams come true

Don't give up the fight

You will be all right

Cause there's no one like you

In the universe

Don't be afraid

What your mind conceives

You should make a stand

Stand up for what you believe

And during the struggle

They will pull us down

But please, please let's use this chance to

Turn things around

Do it on your own

Makes no difference to me

What you leave behind

What you choose to be

and whatever they say

Your soul's unbreakable

And during the struggle

They will pull us down

But please, please let's use this chance to

Turn things around

And during the struggle

They will pull us down

Please, please let's use this chance to

Turn things around

Idk

I mean if you think positive lyrics are cheesy then yes... this is cheesy.

But the way it's done in the song is more inspirational in my opinion. I mean it's not poetry you arent there to read the lyrics, the intonation and delivery play a big role too...and the way Muse do it makes it uplifting in my mind.

:yesey:

The positive message of this song is great, the thing is...a lot of people don't like songs that makes them feel good! I bet a lot of people here can't even manage to listen to it b/c...it's so cheesy that it's embarrasing to listen to!

:noey:

Invincible is not my fav but It's a hell of an awesome song!

As you all know we have a quite active anti-invincible movement on the forum! How can this be? Invincible is a great song. It has a great message and that breakdown riff and solo are great! It's the one song that shows the softer side of Muse on BH&R.

All invincible lovers: Stand together, cuz Together we're invincible!!!

Let the flaming/locking begin :LOL:

I completely agree. It's in my top ten Muse songs.

How can people say that Invincible is a bad song or one of Muse's worst?? Also comparing it to a coldplay song is beyond an insult! They simply cannot match the grandeur of Muse no matter how hard they try. If people question the quality of the song then perhaps they should check out Muse's Phenom

enal live spectacle of a show at Wembley Stadium on the HAARP DVD. Invincible was an absolute belter and as for the solo... don't even get me started!!!DSCF3842.jpg.51920bc6ef8e8365616c35ad278c6082.jpg

How can people say that Invincible is a bad song or one of Muse's worst?? Also comparing it to a coldplay song is beyond an insult! They simply cannot match the grandeur of Muse no matter how hard they try. If people question the quality of the song then perhaps they should check out Muse's Phenom

enal live spectacle of a show at Wembley Stadium on the HAARP DVD. Invincible was an absolute belter and as for the solo... don't even get me started!!![ATTACH]4254[/ATTACH]

I understand that not everyone can like the same thing and has different tastes. But for me, Invincible is an inspiring song and I can't imagine any band except Muse being able to pull this song off and have it sound real and sincere. It just works for them.

I have always liked the positive lyrics, but the song is not really earth shatteringly good.

I agree completely.

The real highlight of this song is the guitar solo in the middle.

Especially when performed live. It's fucking amazing.

Other than that, it's a mediocre song.

Archived