i look at it this way:

even though the lyrics are cheesy Matt can still make good rhymes. :LOL:

Here here! *holds up fake drink*

I didn't like Invincible as much as some of their other tracks to begin with. But I love it live. My friend and I just sing along and make hand gestures at each other (it means we're invincible :LOL:)

I think it's underrated in the fandom. It's a really beautiful song, but as mentioned, it's not 'Muse' however. But hey, it's a really amazing song, and do you guys have trouble listnening to something which doesn't sound like Muse? d: There are a lot of other underrated songs in this fandom as well, though. Invincible being one of them.

I think it's underrated in the fandom. It's a really beautiful song, but as mentioned, it's not 'Muse' however. But hey, it's a really amazing song, and do you guys have trouble listnening to something which doesn't sound like Muse? d: There are a lot of other underrated songs in this fandom as well, though. Invincible being one of them.

i have no issue with invincible, but i agree with you on that being the reason why so many people dont have a liking to it.

• 3 months later...

This is probably an extremely n00b-y question, but out of curiosity, why does everyone seem to hate "Invincible" so much? True, it's not my favorite, but I liked it well enough...so just give me your input, if you don't mind. :)

This is probably an extremely n00b-y question, but out of curiosity, why does everyone seem to hate "Invincible" so much? True, it's not my favorite, but I liked it well enough...so just give me your input, if you don't mind. :)

Lame lyrics, predictable melody (not in a good way), and it's simply not at all interesting, unlike most of their music. Plus, it's kind of boring (and I do like a lot of the band's other slow songs). That's my reason for not liking it at least.

Personally i love it. Not my favourite song or anything but it's class, especially live.

Why do I like it? Well Matt's soaring vocals for one. He puts such feeling into the lyrics that's just beautiful. I also love how the melody starts out nice and chilled and then soars for the solo. His finger work with the fretboard during that solo is brilliant. HAARP illustrates this really well.

Archived