Just for the sake of getting a Showbiz song though... A bit pointless, compared to the Dead Star campaign.

Dead Star happened cause people were more specific about what they wanted and there was actually proof Muse would bring back special songs and rotate their setlists outside of Asia. I don't see how it's much more out there than any other song campaign.

Dead Star happened cause people were more specific about what they wanted and there was actually proof Muse would bring back special songs and rotate their setlists outside of Asia. I don't see how it's much more out there than any other song campaign.

I say that just because it seems that people asked for Escape mainly because it's just a Showbiz song, not because it's a song that most people wanted. Different from Dead Star, which is widely appreciated and wasn't requested just because it was an old rarity, but also because everyone loves it.

I say that just because it seems that people asked for Escape mainly because it's just a Showbiz song, not because it's a song that most people wanted. Different from Dead Star, which is widely appreciated and wasn't requested just because it was an old rarity, but also because everyone loves it.

Because it was a Showbiz song and because it had a higher chance of coming back than other rarities. Tangible goals and whatnot.

Maybe it was when Chris said he wanted to bring it back.

Problem is, one of the band members will say anything that even remotely sounds like "We would love to to do this on that tour" or "I never said we won't play that festival" and tons of people will go "OMG IT'S GONNA HAPPEN LULZ." Case in point, the supposed 20th anniversary gigs. Alright, that was a bit more blatant, but still, knowing Matt's nature...

I actually think Escape is a really good song.

I guess it's overrated as a "rarity", with everyone begging for it, but for the actual content of the song, it's underrated as hell.

I definitely agree people just want it because it's from Showbiz. Hardly any people in that "Z0MG BR1NG B4CK 3SC4P!!!1" thread wanted it because it was a great song, they just wanted it because of Chris. Some of them even said it themselves, they could bring back a much better song.

• 4 years later...

Archived