What would you organize if Muse comes to your country for a huge gig??

n8a9z

well nasa's spaceship could do the job couldnt it but yes I think he would prefer the ufo but who would take the horse and cart lol.

hahaha :D maybe we could use horses as an innovation :D...sometimes people have to step on the earth :D...but i have an UFO that just crushed into my backyard, i'll ask 'em that we could borrow it or not :D

hahaha :D maybe we could use horses as an innovation :D...sometimes people have to step on the earth :D...but i have an UFO that just crushed into my backyard, i'll ask 'em that we could borrow it or not :D

In your backyard....

*looks on Muse news* thats strange i would of thought matt would of put a Lost one UFO on here. *shrugs*

Hey just imagine them lurking on this thread right now and writting down the people they oughta visit for the sake of it lmao.

Haha, well then.

If they come to Saskatoon, I would arrange for an intimate gig at the University pub. But if they wanted to do a huge arena gig, I'd schedule the Credit Union Centre (biggest venue in town).

I would personally plaster posters everywhere.

Then I would arrange for the limo service to pick them up from the airport (of course they'd all have their own) unless they'd be driving through town. I would have prepared for a huge buffet catered by the best restaurant in town at the venue. Then I would make sure the best hotels in town were booked for each member of the band and crew. And of course, a list of the best places to go after the gig for a pint would be included in all of this...

Le sigh, they'll never come to Saskatoon though... :(

In your backyard....

*looks on Muse news* thats strange i would of thought matt would of put a Lost one UFO on here. *shrugs*

i dont know where it came from, maybe he knows btw :p

well they already know were an active bunch now i wonder what they mean by activness is that the mind,creativity or what??

hmm... it could be creativity??

i dont know where it came from, maybe he knows btw :p

hmm... it could be creativity??

mmmm well when ever i am on here there's some strange sound that emits out of me called laughing. Ahhh is this the reason you set this thread up so you can ask him where the spaceship came from..

mmmm well when ever i am on here there's some strange sound that emits out of me called laughing. Ahhh is this the reason you set this thread up so you can ask him where the spaceship came from..

:LOL: kind of :D..actually i wanna offer him to be in charge of a new-born charity for aliens :D...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived