HCat78

:awesome: Does your brother like American history? Modern Family is hilarious. I've never gotten a chance to see Springsteen live, but hopefully I will at some point. What songs did you like?

Yeah, my brother seems to be more interested in American history than World. I like Born To Run, Jungleland, and Backstreets.

Yeah, my brother seems to be more interested in American history than World. I like Born To Run, Jungleland, and Backstreets.

American history is my favorite as well. Check out Thunder Road, Born in the USA and Worlds Apart

So interesting to read about fellow Muser!

Politics: Don't really pay that much attention to it, but Labor, Greens and Anna Bligh suck. And I'd also like to remodel Julia Gillard's nose for her. With something solid. Like a fist.

Australia's becoming more focussed on other countries problems (I would explain, but I'd probably get shot down in flames over my views) :$

CSG is wrong.

Used to play piano for a few years before high school, (Giving it up is one of the biggest regrets of my life) but I plan to pick it up again (Soon!). I think learning bass would be awesome as well. But most of all, I LOVE to sing. I'm very passionate about music. :D

I don't limit my music to genres. It's not my all-time favourite, but I like to listen to soundtrack music as well ('Time' by Hans Zimmer from Inception is a good example. Oh and African Gospel isn't too bad).

I'd love to perform, but I have stage fright when I'm on my own. I don't have a problem performing in groups, though.

If I find something really interesting, it's like I have tunnel vision. I get very focussed on it and try to find out all I can, but if it's something I hate (like something useless at school) I get distracted from it very easily.

Pizza Capers Reef n Beef and lasagne FTW!!

I like to meet new people, but I'm shy at first. Once get to know people and I get comfortable, I express myself a lot more.

I hate wearing skirts and dresses that aren't long (Did I mention I'm a girl? ;))

I suck at relationships (Yep, it's out there)

I like reading, but only at large extenses of time.

I hate starting and stopping, starting and stopping a lot.

I hate multiple, unnecessary trips anywhere (Like being in the lounge, go to my room, get called back the lounge. I WAS JUST THERE!!) :mad:

I have lots of :facepalm: moments

I'm afraid of the future after school. I don't know what to do. :unsure:

Not a sporty person, but I don't mind giving things a go. :)

Harry Potter is the superior book series.

The only Doctor Who I watched was David Tennant (?) and it was cool. I used to hate it.

I love and use smilies too often.

I lack confidence in myself.

I abuse theses... ( ) ... too much.

:ninja:

I'm a logical person, but I do have a bit of a creative side:

- I think technology is interesting,

- I like knowing how things work

- I study chemistry and am interested in how it works, but I'm not very good at it.

- I not a master-professional-know-it-all, but I'm pretty handy with computers

- I have a very good imagination, to the point where it's like a movie in my head.

- I love photography.

- I wish I could songwrite.

Exclusively for my Muser buddys (all youse!)

- I play guitar (started a year and a half ago)

- I play piano (always twinkled with it, but never actually took interest in it until recently)

- I keep trying to learn to sing

- I wish spiders would die

- I love long, red hairs (but only with girls)

- I have had trouble sleeping in the last few months

- I'm a genuinely boring person

- I smell. Don't know why or where exactly, I just smell (and before you ask, I do go to shower every day)

- I always sing in the shower (main reason for my 30min showers :facepalm:)

- I'm always nervous when I meet new people

- I try to have a broad mind over things

- I'm very different from the mass

- I've always wanted to form a band/be in a band, but that has not yet happened

- No one, not even my best friend, knows what I really think and how I think

- I have some personality issues

I could pretty much go on forever, but I'm too lazy for that. Cheers! :)

So interesting to read about fellow Muser!

Politics: Don't really pay that much attention to it, but Labor, Greens and Anna Bligh suck. And I'd also like to remodel Julia Gillard's nose for her. With something solid. Like a fist.

Australia's becoming more focussed on other countries problems (I would explain, but I'd probably get shot down in flames over my views) :$

CSG is wrong.

Used to play piano for a few years before high school, (Giving it up is one of the biggest regrets of my life) but I plan to pick it up again (Soon!). I think learning bass would be awesome as well. But most of all, I LOVE to sing. I'm very passionate about music. :D

I don't limit my music to genres. It's not my all-time favourite, but I like to listen to soundtrack music as well ('Time' by Hans Zimmer from Inception is a good example. Oh and African Gospel isn't too bad).

I'd love to perform, but I have stage fright when I'm on my own. I don't have a problem performing in groups, though.

If I find something really interesting, it's like I have tunnel vision. I get very focused on it and try to find out all I can, but if it's something I hate (like something useless at school) I get distracted from it very easily.

Pizza Capers Reef n Beef and lasagne FTW!!

I like to meet new people, but I'm shy at first. Once get to know people and I get comfortable, I express myself a lot more.

I hate wearing skirts and dresses that aren't long (Did I mention I'm a girl? ;))

I suck at relationships (Yep, it's out there)

I like reading, but only at large extenses of time.

I hate starting and stopping, starting and stopping a lot.

I hate multiple, unnecessary trips anywhere (Like being in the lounge, go to my room, get called back the lounge. I WAS JUST THERE!!) :mad:

I have lots of :facepalm: moments

I'm afraid of the future after school. I don't know what to do. :unsure:

Not a sporty person, but I don't mind giving things a go. :)

Harry Potter is the superior book series.

The only Doctor Who I watched was David Tennant (?) and it was cool. I used to hate it.

I love and use smilies too often.

I lack confidence in myself.

I abuse theses... ( ) ... too much.

:ninja:

I'm a logical person, but I do have a bit of a creative side:

- I think technology is interesting,

- I like knowing how things work

- I study chemistry and am interested in how it works, but I'm not very good at it.

- I not a master-professional-know-it-all, but I'm pretty handy with computers

- I have a very good imagination, to the point where it's like a movie in my head.

- I love photography.

- I wish I could songwrite.

Exclusively for my Muser buddys (all youse!)

First, I listen to a wide variety of music as well, I have the whole Inception soundtrack in my iTunes library, and I also like the new Pirates of the Carribean soundtrack, Hans Zimmer is my favorite theatrical composer. I'm the same if I find something interesting. I also hate multiple unnecessary trips, but not that much. I'm planning on majoring in biology, then microbiology, so I'm interested in science as well. I also wish I could write songs, although I have come up with a music idea on the piano and the guitar.

I thought I was the only one! lol I don't wear anything that comes above the knee :p

EXACTLY!! You, my friend, are :awesome:

First, I listen to a wide variety of music as well, I have the whole Inception soundtrack in my iTunes library, and I also like the new Pirates of the Carribean soundtrack, Hans Zimmer is my favorite theatrical composer. I'm the same if I find something interesting. I also hate multiple unnecessary trips, but not that much. I'm planning on majoring in biology, then microbiology, so I'm interested in science as well. I also wish I could write songs, although I have come up with a music idea on the piano and the guitar.

Haha you fit the criteria pretty well :D

I wonder if anyone else here fits? :shifty:

I love Muse more than my family(obviously :musesign:)

My favorite food is pizza

Im smart(smarter than most people)

I hate Radiohead(OMG Matt doesn't sound like Thom at all, Radiohead sucks)

I'm very open minded, and I listen to all kinds of music(except rap and country, ugh)

Oh and, I'm back.

I love Muse more than my family(obviously :musesign:)

My favorite food is pizza

Im smart(smarter than most people)

I hate Radiohead(OMG Matt doesn't sound like Thom at all, Radiohead sucks)

I'm very open minded, and I listen to all kinds of music(except rap and country, ugh)

Oh and, I'm back.

I think I you're my new favorite

But kudos to the last one posted

Archived