What Is Your Most Played Muse Song On iTunes?

WutDaFucksy

Mines Map of the Problematique on this computer, with 36 plays.

I expect at home it will be something from Origin of Symmetry, and including other ways of listening to music the most played Muse song must be something from Origin of Symmetry, possibly Bliss or Plug in Baby.

I was quite surprised to find my 'most played' was Supermassive Blackhole coming in at 45, although this was closely followed by Muscle Museum at 42. I haven't had my little ipod for that long though so I reckon my most listened to on CD would be Plug in Baby or Newborn.:)

My ITunes library got deleted the other week cuz I had to format my PC and I'm not clever enough to save anything when that happens.

It WAS Hysteria, godknows how many though.

Now its...

Yes Please. 5 times. (I havent listened to anything other than the Hullabaloo CDs due to not being able to find any other Muse albums :( )

I haven't had iTunes very long, and its a fucking pain in the ass! Everytime omeone sends me a song, it deltes it after playing it! If someone can BURN me a copy of GOB and POST it to me, that would be great.....

Assasin is top, followed by City of Delusion and KoC. I didn't even HAVE Showbiz or OOS in my itunes till yesterday, lol.....

WMP ftw.... :unsure:

Archived