What Is Your Most Played Muse Song On iTunes?

WutDaFucksy

Futurism 62.

Yes it's small. But I switched from the computer in the office to the one on here, so New Born probably has like 200 something plays.

Same situation. I don't know what the count was like on my old account, but on my very, very new one (started only a few days ago:

Uprising - 11

Undisclosed Desires and Guiding Light - 8

United States of Eurasia - 7

Resistance, US, and Overture - 6

As you can tell, I've been obsessing over The Resistance for the past few days. :chuckle:

Bearing in mind I've had a new pc since the ipod count began - this is how it stands at the moment:

Undisclosed Desires: 36

Time is Running Out: 30

City of Delusion, Bliss, Resistance: 25

Assassin:24

Supermassive Black Hole, Butterflies and and Hurricances, Stockholm Syndrome: 24

Hyper music, Uprising:22

Map of the Problematique, Knights of Cydonia, Unnatural Selection: 22

The Small Print, MK Ultra: 20

That's actually a pretty odd list, considering my order of preference for songs -I don't like Uprising that much, I've listened to KoC way more times before and Resistance is one of my favourite ones and surely must have been played more times than UD? :rolleyes:

I don't know what it really is because I got a new laptop right before the release of TR, so right now it's:

Space Dementia - 24 :awesome:

MK Ultra - 24

Plug In Baby - 23

Uprising - 23

New Born - 22

Bliss - 22

Micro Cuts - 22

Citizen Erased - 21

:happy:

but OoS probably had the most plays on my old computer.

I have no idea how some of you have play counts with figures upto like 800, you must be playing them constantly. My highest are Unnatural Selection with 44 plays, then each of the Exogenesis tracks with 28 plays each. But that's since I got a new computer, otherwise Stockholm Syndrome would be my most played with around 100

My top 10:

Time is running out - 120

Stockholm Syndrome - 92

Hysteria - 88

Plugin baby - 85

Undisclosed Disires - 83

Resistance - 75

Map of the Problematique - 68

Uprising - 65

Exo-politics - 62

City of Delusion - 60

Some of those numbers make no sence lol, but I do share my iTunes Library with my brother..

Does anyone know how to "pair" songs up on itunes so they have the same play count. For example, 2 versions of Undisclosed Desires, the album and single, but both tracks are the same. Is there any way to have it so that every time i play either one of them, both play counts go up, so they're equal...

Anyone manage to understand that?

Edit: synchronise the play count, that was the word I was looking for

Archived