What Is Your Most Played Muse Song On iTunes?

WutDaFucksy

slightly random question but thought i'd ask it here as it's to do with ipods - my headphones broke.. for the millionth time :rolleyes: I had the original ipod ones that came with my mini (yes I know ooold, but I prefer it to the new crap that continually breaks on me!) and they worked just fine for about a year. Then I got the 'new style' ipod headphones an they broke within 6 months! Utterly shite! :(

Anyways.. I'm wondering which headphones everyone else uses an how long have they lasted you?

I'm fussy about which ones I use because I need them to emphasise bass - which the ipod ones did quite well, an they were Loud as well, which is also important. I had some panasonic ones that were crap.. really thin in sound, v low bass an a bit gritty if that makes sense. The guitar on cetain songs was distant an the grip in my ears was shite so one kept falling out :mad:

basically..just want to know which ones are the best for, say, less than £20 an will last a bit longer?!

hey, get in-ears off ebay

great sound 10 X better than ipod ones, and lots under 20 pounds.....(lol in australia we dont have the pounds button)

shit, this is completely coincidental but mine is hoodoo, at 94:happy:

it's also top of my whole itunes library

but it's only been counting since about two months back when i had to reinstall my whole computer

next song down is signs by bloc party, and then space dementia by muse (of course) at 90.

• 2 weeks later...

Unintended

Sing For Absolution

Soldier's Poem

Invincible

Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist

Starlight

Map Of The Problematique

Map Of Your Head

Instant Messenger (Pink Ego Box)

Hysteria

Glorious

House Of The Rising Sun

Eternally Missed

Can't Take My Eyes Off of You

Feeling Good

New Born

Sober

SuperMassive Black Hole

Bliss

Easily

Unfortunately I reset my Play Count recently so I am having to guess each to be around 200 plays. I use my ipod going to work, coming home from work and waking up in the morning as an alarm clock. As well as using my itunes at all times that I'm at home.

:D:happy:

• 7 months later...

Archived