What Is Your Most Played Muse Song On iTunes?

WutDaFucksy

slightly random question but thought i'd ask it here as it's to do with ipods - my headphones broke.. for the millionth time :rolleyes: I had the original ipod ones that came with my mini (yes I know ooold, but I prefer it to the new crap that continually breaks on me!) and they worked just fine for about a year. Then I got the 'new style' ipod headphones an they broke within 6 months! Utterly shite! :(

Anyways.. I'm wondering which headphones everyone else uses an how long have they lasted you?

I'm fussy about which ones I use because I need them to emphasise bass - which the ipod ones did quite well, an they were Loud as well, which is also important. I had some panasonic ones that were crap.. really thin in sound, v low bass an a bit gritty if that makes sense. The guitar on cetain songs was distant an the grip in my ears was shite so one kept falling out :mad:

basically..just want to know which ones are the best for, say, less than £20 an will last a bit longer?!

Easily - 287

I think I may have fallen asleep with it on repeat a few times...

But then again, the next few are:

Hysteria - 206

Sunburn - 178

Starlight - 175

And Bliss, Showbiz, Eternally Missed, TIRO, Crying Shame, Dark Shines, Coma, Cave, Exo-Politics, TOADA, Overdue, Uno, Dead Star, Hyper Music, Fillip, MotP and Invicible all have over 100 plays.

Since September.

I do have songs by other artists in my most played, honestly, just not a hell of a lot...

I'm on the wrong computer to be checking this. I don't know plays, and they won't sync with the other iTunes. :( So, just the songs.

1. New Born

2. Apocalypse Please

4. Stockholm Syndrome

7. The Small Print

8. Hysteria

10. Hyper Music

12. Plug In Baby

13. Butterflies and Hurricanes

16. Sunburn

17. Citizen Erased

18. Muscle Museum

20. Map of the Problematique

Plug In Baby - 73

Darkshines - 54

Blackout - 51

Butterflies & Hurricanes - 48

Invincible - 42

Map of the Problematique - 40

Unintended (HAARP version) - 40

Sing for Absolution (acoustic) - 34

Hysteria - 33

Knights of Cydonia - 33

wow, thats a really surprising list for me, hardly any of my fav muse songs are there!

and listening to songs on repeat is the only way to listen to songs! haha with darkshines, I think those 54 plays were pretty much all done in one session, the first time i decided i liked it! i just kept listening and listening and listening! DAAAAARRRRKKSHINES!!! BRINGING ME DOWN!!!!!!

• 3 months later...

Awesomely bump, but hey, thought I'd drop by. Most of the album tracks were listened loads more times on CD, but this is fairly accurate as a snapshot.

1. Micro Cuts (Early, Live) - 47

2. You Fucking Motherfucker - 43

3. Stockholm Syndrome - 37

4. Crying Shame - 36

5. Minimum - 36 (only got so many because it's after number one in the list on my iPod)

6. Plug In Baby (Early, Live) - 35

7. Apocalypse Please - 32

8. Assassin (Grand Omega Bosses Edit) - 32

9. Fury - 30

10. The Small Print - 28

Edit: OK, so I added up all my plays of Muse songs, and it came out at roughly 1650 (since August, not counting CDs and iPod breaking for three months). Average track length is 4.17 minutes (let's call it 4 min 10 sec). Turns out I spent 6680 minutes listening to Muse, which is about 115 hours.

Holy shit I just did some actual maths.

Archived