Resistance

House of the Rising Sun intro + Time Is Running Out

Starlight

Unnatural Selection

Encore

Plug In Baby

Man with a Harmonica intro + Knights of Cydonia

Way to ignore the poll. :rolleyes:

sad to say, but does this thread have much of a point? Muse has clearly missed the point of the results, played what they want (and have been for the last year) and tossed bliss or ce in here and there to appease.

Oh well i guess :(

sad to say, but does this thread have much of a point? Muse has clearly missed the point of the results, played what they want (and have been for the last year) and tossed bliss or ce in here and there to appease.

Oh well i guess :(

Yes, this thread is the proof!

Was there even a point to this poll? Idiots voted for MoTP, KoC, SMBH, Hysteria, PiB. Wow.

Even when awesome songs like Showbiz, Muscle Museum, Hyper Music, FAWY, Dark Shines etc; made it in to the top 5 they've all been ignored. The only rare ones that have been played are Citizen Erased and Bliss..

The whole concept of playing something rare has been completely missed by the band. I guess CE and Bliss will have to suffice.

Was there even a point to this poll? Idiots voted for MoTP, KoC, SMBH, Hysteria, PiB. Wow.

Even when awesome songs like Showbiz, Muscle Museum, Hyper Music, FAWY, Dark Shines etc; made it in to the top 5 they've all been ignored. The only rare ones that have been played are Citizen Erased and Bliss..

The whole concept of playing something rare has been completely missed by the band. I guess CE and Bliss will have to suffice.

I wouldn't complain if you were to get those songs, better than being fucked over like us T goers. (& the Swiss)

I wouldn't complain if you were to get those songs, better than being fucked over like us T goers. (& the Swiss)

The Swiss got I Belong To You which I'm sure the band considered a "poll song" even though it wasn't in the top 5 for the Swiss... It's only really TITP now that's not had any poll or 'rare' song =S Well, some just had poll songs because idiots voted for staples but you get what I mean. Really feel sorry for T attendees. Just like I did the Echo Arena folks last year who only got sixteen songs... God, as much as I love this band, they screw some of us over way too much.

• 3 weeks later...

In my opinion, CE and Bliss should be put into the setlists perminently, or at least alternated. And it wouldnt hurt to see Showbiz, Assasin and Fury, seeing as they did so well, on other nights. Muse have disappointed a bit.

Im wondering, though, with the new album supposedly being less OTT, whether older songs such as Showbiz, might be reintroduced because they fit better with the mellow idea. Just a thought.

In my opinion, CE and Bliss should be put into the setlists perminently, or at least alternated. And it wouldnt hurt to see Showbiz, Assasin and Fury, seeing as they did so well, on other nights. Muse have disappointed a bit.

Im wondering, though, with the new album supposedly being less OTT, whether older songs such as Showbiz, might be reintroduced because they fit better with the mellow idea. Just a thought.

Showbiz mellow?

I think it's interesting to see how the polls worked, or didn't.:chuckle:

Archived