Someone just needs to give a firm kick in the balls to all of them (Including Kirk and Morgan). Seeing as I keep up with the polls, seeing CE or Bliss on EVERY poll is frustrating. I think Matt said "Everyone just wants to hear CE or Bliss", sure, everyone wants to hear those, but that doesn't mean we just want to hear that. That's why songs like Showbiz, Butterflies & Hurricanes, Assassin, Muscle Museum, Uno, Darkshines, Can't Take My Eyes Off You, Invincible, The Small Print, Thoughts of a Dying Atheist, Fury, Escape, Falling Away With You, Space Dementia, Spiral Static and Hyper Music made it into the top 5 along side those. Muse need to rotate CE and Bliss and play another song that made the top five (ESCAPE PLZ) so we're not stuck hearing the same festival setlist with CE or Bliss. But alas, since we're dealing with Muse, its never happening.

They aren't even playing that :LOL: And yeah total agree with post

I reckon it will be CE tonight, and possibily Soldiers Poem

Swiss: I Belong To You

Milan: Back in Black

France 1: IBTY and MK Ultra

France 2: IBTY, Butterflies and Hurricanes, Soldiers Poem

Madrid: Bliss

Ahhhh, I'm still annoyed about Glastonbury. :LOL: They're not going to play Assassin, I bet. :(

I am sure they will go with the easy option that is CE, which annoys me because it is the last one I want to hear out of that top 5!

I was so pissed after Stade de Suisse. During all the gig, I was waiting for one of the poll's song. I was confident at the beginning though. But when KoC started, I couldn't help but boo. Now KoC is synonym of end. Too bad! Never been so disappointed! And just because of one missing song.

I went to their gig in Lisbon (May 27th), and they played the most wanted one Citizen Erased (that i really love!! and live is awesome i must say"!!:D) but i noticed that a lot of people didnt know the song, it was kind of wierd actually...:eek: I dont know every single word, ok, but that freaked me out... and the strange part is that it was the most voted song!!!:stunned:

Jisan Valley Rock Festival

1. Can’t Take My Eyes Off You

2. Bliss

3. Citizen Erased

4. Unintended

5. Plug in Baby

Sziget Festival

1. Uno

2. Space Dementia

3. Spiral Static

4. Bliss

5. Citizen Erased