Middle of a tour, couldn't be arsed to perform decently and LIVE for a random TV show. Still no excuse for miming... that's what boybands do. :rolleyes: They also picked the easiest song and one where they could show off a pretty lights drum-kit and a starry-suited Bellamy :LOL:. Shame it wasn't a piss-take... it just seems like the couldn't be arsed at all to impress a TV show, let alone take the piss.

Before anyone starts shouting 'they're sell outs' - they def wouldn't mime for an actual Muse gig (one you'd pay to see), otherwise they wouldn't be worthy of even liking. I just think they seriously couldn't be fucked with this show... it didn't seem important to them (judging by the lack of... anything that typically describes a Muse performance i.e. good!), unlike their personal live shows/tours. They just better play it properly on Tues or blood will be shed :LOL:

You've got a point. I'm just going to sweep it under the rug. It is disappointing though.

Sadly I predict it won't be long until your rug won't be able to hide what's to become of the band.

I could be wrong, but the past year indicates a change that seems like it won't be reversed.

Archived