What's your FAVOURITE part of ANY Muse song?

slipperypoo

and I'll never let you go

if you promise not to fade away

never fade away

my life

you electrify my life

let's conspire to ignite

all the souls that would die just to feel alive

'cause i want it now

i want it now

give me your heart and your soul

and i'm breaking out

i'm breaking out

last chance to lose control

and maaaany more:happy:

NOTE:::::: THIS IS MY FIRST COMMENT!!!! I AM A NO0B, OK?????

hmmmmm........

the part in supermassive black hole where Bellamy screams"SUPERMASSIVE BLACK HOOOOOOOOO:eek:OOOLE!!!!!!!!!!"

the Rachmaninoff-based piano solo in Butterflies & Hurricanes

the Maggie's Farm riff played at the end of Map of the Problematique at concerts

the riff at the end of Micro Cuts

the scream in shrinking universe

when the guitar riff is introduced in New Born (it makes me Air Guitar most of the time)

the shreeking guitar part in Invincible

the piano intro to Sunburn

Plug in Baby: at 00:32 “I’ve exposed your lies…baby…the underneath’s no big surprise” and then at 1:31-32 the “oooooh”; and then at 2:42-3:06, after “tired of living”, the similar “oooo”, on to “and I’ve seen your loving…Mine is gone…And I’ve been in trouble…wooaahhhh”

..Man I love that. :D

Summed up my sentiments exactly

It's almost orgasmic. Sends shivers up my spine everytime. And I cant help but try and (badly) scream along with it. Can never get the right key of that last 'woooahh' bit though... :LOL:

mine would have to be the pre chorus in stockholme just as it goes ' dah dah dahdahdahdahdahdahdahdahdahdahdahdahdahdahdahdahdah.....this....is :LOL:

i'm appaled that no one has put (or as far as i know) the prechorus in stockholme syndrome, you know the one: deh deh dehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdehdhdhdehdehdehdehdeh (ghosty choir build up) or in fact the whole chorus of stockhome syndrome. tis immense. reminds me of space :happy:

You really really like that bit dont you ;) I was about to refer to an old quote to show someone agreed with you, but it was another one of your posts :LOL:

Well I hear you hunny! :D

• 2 months later...

Last part of "Invincible".

Also end in Plug in baby.

Shrinking universe, where he screams, and then starts playing that guitar.

Piano solo in B&H. And end in the "Sunburn".

And also the Groove after that WoW. :D

The Small Print have some nice parts too.

In every song there is at last few second piece of music, that i like. And when i listen them, it feels like I'm actually flying somewhere above me, and i have chills. Now, doctor, please tell me, what's the diagnose?

Final chorus to Sing For Absolution - epic

Final riff on KoC

Final chorus/whatever to Map of the Problematique, the drumming riff is amazing and the synth + guitar sounds are awesome.

Invincible Solo

Last TSP chorus

Bliss arpeggios

Are just a very few.

Archived