What's your FAVOURITE part of ANY Muse song?

slipperypoo

Guitar solo in Guiding Light. Particularly the ending when Mat harmonizes with the guitar

Second verse of Falling Away With You when the bass comes in.

Ending jam of Stockholm Syndrome. Particularly the heavy "slidey" part at the end of the first section of the ending.

The Citizen Erased alternate live riff after the 'quiet' chorus is probably one of my favourite moments. I also love the variations Matt does on the solo live, my favourite version being the Hullabaloo one. If there was a version of CE that combined the alternate riff and the exact solo from Hullabaloo that would be my favourite version ever.

I also fucking love

. Sounds like a Deftones song or something.

Also the Ashamed outro.

This basically ended up being my 'favourite Muse live riffs' :LOL: Off the top of my head, my favourite Muse moment on a studio song is probably the moment the bass kicks in in Eternally Missed :facemelt:

When the electronic section of Take A Bow breaks into the heavy apocalyptic rock section with the 3 note riff sounding massive and chilling, and the vocal harmonies grand and eerie.

Also every time is moves through the Circle of Fourths. Pure genius - 3 styles and using the Circle of Fourths the way they did.

The first couple of seconds of Fury.

The 'Aim, shoot kill' bits and the creepy barbershop vocals in Assassin. Probably the piano in GOB as well.

The drums on Debase.

The guitar effect all the way through MOTP.

The mini-solo at 1:10 - 1:24 in Sober.

The last verse of Falling Away With You.

Whatever it is behind the vocals in the first verse of Exo-Politics (not sure if vocals or synth) and the synth in the second verse.

The floaty panning falsetto in the bridges of Apocalypse Please.

The tapping sections, the 'Killed by...' vocoder and the distorted screams during the outro in Reapers.

Archived