Guest hysteriaaah

Happy 32nd Birthday Matt!! :matt:

Thanks for all the fantastic music(and laughs :chuckle:) you've given us over the years and i pray that you'll KEEP giving back to us, just as much we'd love to keep giving our love back to you :D Remember, you're still young!

Party hard and wock on.:party:

so it's 9th June officially.

*screams into a megaphone*

fuckin fuckin fuckin fuckin little fuckin fuckin little fuckin fuckin fucker, yeahhhh

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR DEAR MATTHEW!!!!!!!!

:party::party::party::dance::dance::dance:

i hope all your wishes will come true! :happy:

have hundreds of candies,cookies a big cake (and don't forget to feed Chris and Dom :p) and a pwopah fish. :LOL:

and what you really should't forget on your birthday is:

BIRTHDAY CAKE COLLISION (DA MYOOOOOZ IS FUW EVAH)

and thank you for everything that you guys are doing-the great albums, the craziness on stage and the funny interviews. you help us to survive our hard and tiring days.:yesey: i just cannot live without your music now, so you better keep doing teh awesomeness :awesome:

May the Muse Power Be With You #mmpbwy

Live long and pwosper

Cheers!

:matt::matt::matt:

see you in August :kiss:

I already said it earlier on this thread (I was convinced I'd forget haha), but now that it really IS the 9th, I'll say it again...

:DHAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT! :D

We all love you :) I've already updated my fbook status and will be wearing my Muse t-shirt and blasting your music all day just for you, Maffoo ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUU

Now if going for a job interview today and i get the job i will love you more than you can ever expect :LOL::LOL::LOL:

btw that pic of matt and dom and of course tom that is just soooooo cute..

Archived