If anyone here is on tumblr, tag your posts with 'happybdaymatt'.

And also if anyone's interested, I'll be starting a Mattspam of pictures, songs, and videos at 2am EST (that's around 7am in England, which is why I chose that time) right here.

Should be exciting, I'm working on queuing up posts and I already have 16, I'm sure all my celebrating will annoy everyone :awesome:

i have to wait three more hours till his bday :party:

and i just discovered that my neighbor's bday is on the 9th of june as well :eek:

shame he hasn't heard of Muse yet...but i'm sure he'll know them someday :awesome:

Dear Matthew , already want to wish you a very Happy Birthday tomorrow !!!! I admire you so much , you're voice is breathtaking , I love how you play the guitar/piano , you have a great sense of humor and you're so hot and sexy . Hope you'll have a lovely day !!!

Lots of love , hugs and xxxx from Ellen .

P.S : see you in Nijmegen next week !!!!!!!

Dear Matthew , already want to wish you a very Happy Birthday tomorrow !!!! I admire you so much , you're voice is breathtaking , I love how you play the guitar/piano , you have a great sense of humor and you're so hot and sexy . Hope you'll have a lovely day !!!

Lots of love , hugs and xxxx from Ellen .

P.S : see you in Nijmegen next week !!!!!!!

Happy Birthday!

And while I'm wishing well to people who'll never read this:

Thank you Albert Einstein for making my brain implode in physics at University.

Poo on you Cher for using a computer to fix your voice and draging an entire generation of Disney Pop Princess down with you.

Happiness to my friend Josh, whose birthday is not today or tomorrow (or is it?), but some mysterious unknown day in the future. Are you sure you don't want to tell me?

All my love and devotion (except to Cher).

Archived