But seriously speaking, I think getting something about Matt's birthday as a trending topic is a great idea, could we have more organisation? Such as what to tweet, when to tweet etc...

Perhaps Muselive could run some campaign thingy?

[PS I've never understood this Museboard-Muselive feud thingy, I visit both sites frequently, and Muselive provides news quickly (though some need to be taken with a pinch of salt).]

i'd present him this:

a646e004c3f8.jpg

:awesome:

:LOL: perfect, just give the bears fangs and crazy eyes

But seriously speaking, I think getting something about Matt's birthday as a trending topic is a great idea, could we have more organisation? Such as what to tweet, when to tweet etc...

Perhaps Muselive could run some campaign thingy?

[PS I've never understood this Museboard-Muselive feud thingy, I visit both sites frequently, and Muselive provides news quickly (though some need to be taken with a pinch of salt).]

that's a good point, I think someone mentioned that we're going to tweet #happybdaymatt on his birthday, we need a better way to spread the word though

Get him a banana guard!!! It's both practical and looks like a banana. Well, kind of!:awesome:

useless_bananaguard.jpg

looks like a sex toy. :stunned:

get it for dom :awesome:

This Anyone?

246565z.jpg

i'd present him this:

a646e004c3f8.jpg

awesome idea Masha! :chuckle:

i think it would be nice to make something trending on twitter! although i promised myself that i won't appear on twitter before my exams are over (24th june), so i cannot participate. but probably he would appreciate that :happy:

awesome idea Masha! :chuckle:

i think it would be nice to make something trending on twitter! although i promised myself that i won't appear on twitter before my exams are over (24th june), so i cannot participate. but probably he would appreciate that :happy:

i know. :awesome: he'd love bears

it's your mission to get involved. :rolleyes:

i know. :awesome: he'd love bears

it's your mission to get involved. :rolleyes:

considering the fact that my biology exam went really great (:dance:) i could allow myself one day :chuckle:

another idea from meh :facepalm: i'd love to see him wearing this btw :awesome:

17939.jpg

:LOL: perfect, just give the bears fangs and crazy eyes

that's a good point, I think someone mentioned that we're going to tweet #happybdaymatt on his birthday, we need a better way to spread the word though

looks like a sex toy. :stunned:

get it for dom :awesome:

I thought the same, as well as it being a better gift for Dom! :chuckle: I think they'd get a real laugh out of that though.:D Good choice! :D

Archived