Sign in to follow this  
Torre878

San Siro, Milano 08/06/2010

Did anyone manage to record it? I guess it's not available to recap this concert once it aired at RTL website. I'm dying to hear the whole thing again, to put it in my car, and all..

Did anyone manage to record it? I guess it's not available to recap this concert once it aired at RTL website. I'm dying to hear the whole thing again, to put it in my car, and all..

The gig was not broadcast on the RTL website, it was only available on radio FM or satellite.

The gig was not broadcast on the RTL website, it was only available on radio FM or satellite.

I see, thanks for the information, does this most definitely mean that there will be no rips of that one?

I have seen some cameraman at stage again... So any chance to watch it in tv or somewhere? :erm:

I have seen some cameraman at stage again... So any chance to watch it in tv or somewhere? :erm:

i think all those cameras were there because the whole gig had been broadcasted live, but i guess only for an italian channel :erm:

Or for the big screens...?

If anyone managed to rip the satellite broadcast, please let me know!

Or for the big screens...?

Right. I think that is reason why at stage was cameraman. I have seen cameraman there and 02.06. in Bern. I think it's impossible each concert record and show in TV xD

unfortunately...