Sneaking into Standing?

CapcomGal

Alright, I asked my original question more out of curiosity than actual intention to get into standing. And, for the last time, I am fully aware how lucky I am to have a ticket to the show in the first place! :rolleyes: Especially seen as I almost didn't even have that!

Instead of it's original purpose, I'd rather you used this thread to either post your experiences if you have ever successfully got into standing without the appropriate ticket, or to debate over the pros and cons of sneaking into standing.

Okay, GO! :D

ummm jus be careful, dont piss off the wrong people if your going to try to sneak into standing. im sure if you do sneak in some people wouldnt be to happy.

dont press your luck. if you do sneak in. as long as your not in front of me i dont care.

Not that I have much experience with this, but I can imagine that it'll be pretty hard to pull off. The security are a bunch of fucking lunatics who will get angry at people who get up and dance in the stands(In Australia at least- Maybe England is more chill?)- So watch out.

Sorry if there's a thread like this already, I did search and didn't find one!

I'm going to see Muse at Wembley this year, and I have a seated ticket. Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty lucky to have that, it's 'effing fantastic and I couldn't be happier! But this will be the third Muse gig I'll go to and have a pretty crap view. I desperately want to be in standing, and I was wondering

a)Do I have a snowball's chance in hell of getting into standing at Wembley?

b)Can I get tips on how to do it?

No i was at Wembley for HAARP and they check your tickets and they show you were your going security is tight for this so its upto you if you want to attempt it but you could get caught =/

No i was at Wembley for HAARP and they check your tickets and they show you were your going security is tight for this so its upto you if you want to attempt it but you could get caught =/

I was going to say something similar. In an arena, you'd probably get away with it, but probably not at Wembley.

I've been there for 5 or 6 gigs, and a few football matches, and they're quite strict on checking tickets. Because once you go through the turnstile, you're in that section of the stadium. So, if you've got level 5 seats, you won't be able to just walk down the seats and into standing, you'll have to go back out and around the front to the entrance for standing/level 1 seats, and they'll check your tickets at least twice before letting you in.

My opinion is that there are plenty of people who don't have tickets at all, and that it's not worth potentially getting chucked out for. Good luck though, in whatever you decide to do, just try not to piss off the people in standing :p

Sorry if there's a thread like this already, I did search and didn't find one!

I'm going to see Muse at Wembley this year, and I have a seated ticket. Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty lucky to have that, it's 'effing fantastic and I couldn't be happier! But this will be the third Muse gig I'll go to and have a pretty crap view. I desperately want to be in standing, and I was wondering

a)Do I have a snowball's chance in hell of getting into standing at Wembley?

b)Can I get tips on how to do it?

Im going to the gig at wembley and i have a seated ticket right at the back :( its my first ever concert too. Is it a really crap view from the top back seated area?

Erm.. the only seated tickets available for Wembley were Level 2 and 5, the rest is GA if I'm informed correctly. And I don't think you're gonna get a chance in hell from all the way up there. Unless you like flying. Then dying. If you're that desperate just look out for a standing ticket then sell your seated

why?

Because it's wrong? If you have a seated ticket, you have a seated ticket, and that's the end of it. Countless amounts of people can't get to these gigs, so those with seated tickets who consider sneaking into standing should remind themselves that actually, they're lucky to be there at all.

I don't think you're gonna get a chance in hell from all the way up there. Unless you like flying. Then dying. If you're that desperate just look out for a standing ticket then sell your seated

Well hey, she could always fly in on a UFO named Ernie :awesome:

that's actually not a bad idea. Just fly in on your own silver disc balloon; you could become England's Balloon Girl. I bet Matt would like it :awesome:

As much as I feel for the people thinking about sneaking into GA, I'm with vibrantXhearts on this one. Trying to sneak into GA is just low, in my opinion. If you REALLY want a GA ticket, try and buy them before everyone else does. If you want that ticket enough, you'll get it.

As much as I feel for the people thinking about sneaking into GA, I'm with vibrantXhearts on this one. Trying to sneak into GA is just low, in my opinion. If you REALLY want a GA ticket, try and buy them before everyone else does. If you want that ticket enough, you'll get it.

This.

I REALLY wanted GA again for the Columbus show, therefore my dad bought the tickets on his iphone exactly when they were released. :awesome:

Really? How close did you get? :LOL:

Well I'm in the video footage aren't I? :LOL:

I spent the majority of my time in the moshing area though. And I DID pay for a seated ticket! The opportunity for GA just presented itself, that's all. I'd just rather not get in trouble by explaining how we did it here.

Because it's wrong? If you have a seated ticket, you have a seated ticket, and that's the end of it. Countless amounts of people can't get to these gigs, so those with seated tickets who consider sneaking into standing should remind themselves that actually, they're lucky to be there at all.

This.

Its just not fair to those who actually paid more for a ticket in order to be in GA standing. Just be happy that you're actually going to see them at Wembley. I know loads of people who would kill to be in your position. "Shit seats" or not.

^ Just a few!!

I know its been done for other shows at Wembley but having the free-for-all level 1/standing thing will make it interesting but security will be tighter. I imagine they will be counting people in and out of the standing area because of safety, and the same for the seating area.

If you have Level 2 or 5 seats, you will have a totally separate entrance.

Guest Sarah-x

do it if you stand near the back. im not having people who should be sat infront of me when im standing. ok? :p

Archived