I really don't like Twilight so I'm not exactly loving the fact Matt's a big fan of it, but it's up to him. Tabloids talk rubbishy at times, they may have over exaggerated it a bit, from previous interviews they've all said they haven't read the books or watched the films :LOL:

I am loving the fact he doesn't like programmes such as BGT and X Factor, I don't like them either and I agree with what he says about them :awesome:

oh and :LOL: at them saying Matt and Dom look like each other.

Matt added: "It's great to be involved and it's so much fun. I like the movies a lot. They're really good and we hope to continue with this and do another song."

I think it's safe to say that Matt has not seen any of these movies and he has no idea what he's talking about.

I don't think this is entirely fake. I expect Matt has seen the Twilight films. The falseness in the article probably comes from the journalist paraphrasing Matt too much for the sake of the article.

I guess we will get a few more new songs for the two Breaking Dawn films anyway.

He said: "I haven't met him yet, but we have a meeting scheduled. I am looking forward to it already. It's so nice that Robert and I both come from England. We will understand each other and have common ground."

Wth? :wtf: Does anyone else think that is just a really odd thing to say, I mean who's saying they won't understand each other or have common ground? They're just two celebrities meeting up, it's not David Cameron vs Gordon Brown. And as someone earlier said - yeah, because no one else comes from England do they? Random Bellz.

Wth? :wtf: Does anyone else think that is just a really odd thing to say, I mean who's saying they won't understand each other or have common ground? They're just two celebrities meeting up, it's not David Cameron vs Gordon Brown. And as someone earlier said - yeah, because no one else comes from England do they? Random Bellz.

It could be taken entirely out of context. Maybe they previously discussed Matt meeting American celebrities and finding it weird but this wasn't interesting enough to put in. There's lots of possibilities when it comes to tabloid articles, they really do require some translation!

Matt thinks the Twilight movies are good? Seriously? That's a bull quote. I love the twilight books, but even I know the movies suck.. i still watch them, cause i love the books... but let's face it.. the movies do not compare to books. If you haven't read the books, the movies are even more lame. :)

I think this article is seriously misquoting them or just plain making up crap.

that doesn't sound like matt's 'voice' at all. they edited the hell out of his comments, you can tell.

but of course, this is from the daily record... freaking tabloid :rolleyes:

It looks like they went "Oh hey, let's write an article about how much Matt Bellamy luuuuurves Twilight so we can make moneys from all the musers and twi-hards!!!!!1111" :LOL:

Edit: So since when are Dom and Matt "brothers"? I remember being ever so slightly confused when Dom had his hair dyed black-ish....but that was years ago!!

That's the weirdest and most strangest interview I've read :stunned:... It does not really sound like Matt, more like it was written by a random person. Dunno how much I trust it.

Little disappointed if Matt "loves" Twilight,but oh well. He can like what he like. Very badly written interview. And when did Matt become Dom's look-a-like? Wtf,lol. The whole article sounds very fake. When they first agreed to have SBH on Twilight, they thought it was just a random indie vampire film. I really hope Muse stays away from the epic failure that is "Breaking Dawn".

This "interview" is all over the place. I only skimmed it to be honest.

The end of the article goes from talking about the break-up with his girlfriend to dissing Britain's Got Talent. Not sure what the reporter is getting at with that jump.

I'm pretty sure this is a bad cut and paste job, but maybe Matt did get beamed up on the UFO. :LOL:

WTF??! :LOL: I think the journalist added some things. Concerning Matt loving the Twishite, It's hard to believe, but with David Slade directing, things maybe changed! But Matt won't say anything bad about the movie, while he composed a song for it ... Twishite (unfortunately) was a chance for Muse to succeed in the US, he has to be respectful ... But god! I honestly can't imagine Matt watching the movies and love them, it's soooooo bad, and cheesy, and bad, and cheesy, and... :D

Archived