Muse appreciation Project - U.S gigs

brainwashed

People... now is time to start making videos...

have some fun...

this are the songs:

Zone 1) 9/22- Viejas arenas . S.Diego

9/23- Honda center, Anaheim

Stockholm Syndrome (HAARP version)

2) 9/25 Staples center. LA

9/28 Arco arena, Sacramento

Dead Star

3) 10/01 Santa ana Star center- Rio rancho. N.mexico

10/02 Pepsi center, Denver. CO

Map of the Problematique

4) 10/5 Target center, Minneapolis

10/6 Bradley center, Milwaukee

Muscle Museum

5) 10/8 Ford center, Oklahoma

10/9 ACL. Austin,Texas

MK Ultra

6) 10/11 US Bank arena, Cincinatti, OH

10/12 Schottenstein center, Columbus, OH

Time is Running Out

7) 10/23 Nassau coliseum, Uniondale, NY

10/24 Prudential center, Newark, NJ

Knights of Cydonia

8) 10/26 RBC- Raleigh, NC

10/27 St john university, VA

Citizen Erased

btw, SS won 2 times, so we took the one from HAARP, since that one got 11 votes and the Absolution got 10, and for absolution we used the second one, that is TiRO with 6 votes, and since we need 8 songs, the last one is KoC (you guys can use the sound from Haarp or studio version to sing along, doesn't matter, just have some fun!)

The only thing you guys need to do is Record yourselves singing the song, you can put the actual song on the background, move your lips (if you dont wanna sing), move around, invite your friends to do it with you... be creative...

and then put it on YT, or wherever you want and its easier for you and post here the link or send us a PM... ( TrebleRose689, brainwashed or Carinarose ) and we are going to put everything together and of course it will be posted so u guys can see the final project :awesome:

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Musers!

Like some f you may know... the project is closed for votes, we've got the final Songs and now we would like you to participate.

We understand that everybody might not be interested on it, so we thought it would be a great idea to pick just 2 songs and do a big sing a long,

same methods, YOU RECORD YOURSELF SINGING, SEND THE LINK AND WE PUT ALL TOGETHER.

The songs are "SS & KoC"

Anyways, we hope most of you to participate with us.

Another thing is, at the end of the song, on the credits will be the participants name, board name and Gig/s that that person would be attending.

Thanks you so much.

Okay this is a cool project that we (TrebleRose689/Amanda, Carinarose/Carina and me-Brainwashed/Eri- ) thought could be a :awesome: gift for the boys :musesign:

We want everybody who's attending to the US autumn gigs to participate.

1) We need you first to tell us wich one is your best song from each album.

then we are going to count every vote and take the best 8 songs.

2) 5 of them will be from the 5 Studio albums

3) 2 from the HAARP and Hullabaloo.

4)The last one will be the 2nd one with more votes (in general)

Edit: 5) If the songs that you consider the best from Haarp and Hullabaloo are the same ones than some other album you can pick ANY B-SIDE.

If the songs from HAARP and Hullabaloo are the same that the 5 studio versions we will take the 2nd one or 3rd one with more votes.

After that, we are going to (randomly) give every zone of 2 gigs each 1 song and everybody who's attending to those shows can Record themselves singing that song and put it in youtube.

We are going to download and edit those videos and make them 1 song per Zone.

Then put the whole thing together and give it as a present to the boys at the Newark (10/24/2010) gig.

We think it sounds good... and we really hope everybody to join it.

There's a few chances more for us to give the present to them in case the newark stalker mission doesn't work.

Gig zones

1) 9/22- Viejas arenas . S.Diego

10/9 ACL. Austin,Texas

Hello Musers!

Like some f you may know... the project is closed for votes, we've got the final Songs and now we would like you to participate.

We understand that everybody might not be interested on it, so we thought it would be a great idea to pick just 2 songs and do a big sing a long,

same methods, YOU RECORD YOURSELF SINGING, SEND THE LINK AND WE PUT ALL TOGETHER.

The songs are "SS & KoC"

Anyways, we hope most of you to participate with us.

Another thing is, at the end of the song, on the credits will be the participants name, board name and Gig/s that that person would be attending.

Thanks you so much.

Okay this is a cool project that we (TrebleRose689/Amanda, Carinarose/Carina and me-Brainwashed/Eri- ) thought could be a :awesome: gift for the boys :musesign:

We want everybody who's attending to the US autumn gigs to participate.

1) We need you first to tell us wich one is your best song from each album.

then we are going to count every vote and take the best 8 songs.

2) 5 of them will be from the 5 Studio albums

3) 2 from the HAARP and Hullabaloo.

4)The last one will be the 2nd one with more votes (in general)

Edit: 5) If the songs that you consider the best from Haarp and Hullabaloo are the same ones than some other album you can pick ANY B-SIDE.

If the songs from HAARP and Hullabaloo are the same that the 5 studio versions we will take the 2nd one or 3rd one with more votes.

After that, we are going to (randomly) give every zone of 2 gigs each 1 song and everybody who's attending to those shows can Record themselves singing that song and put it in youtube.

We are going to download and edit those videos and make them 1 song per Zone.

Then put the whole thing together and give it as a present to the boys at the Newark (10/24/2010) gig.

We think it sounds good... and we really hope everybody to join it.

There's a few chances more for us to give the present to them in case the newark stalker mission doesn't work.

Gig zones

1) 9/22- Viejas arenas . S.Diego

10/9 ACL. Austin,Texas

Hi there, we're from gig zone 6 and were getting ready to to TiRO, but then I just saw your post here (quoted above) and am confused. Are there now just 2 songs to choose from, KoC and SS? Or can we still do TiRO with various people that are attending the OH shows? This is really fun; it's a great way to pass the time until the concerts!

Thanks, and sorry that I can't quite figure it out on my own!

Hi there, we're from gig zone 6 and were getting ready to to TiRO, but then I just saw your post here (quoted above) and am confused. Are there now just 2 songs to choose from, KoC and SS? Or can we still do TiRO with various people that are attending the OH shows? This is really fun; it's a great way to pass the time until the concerts!

Thanks, and sorry that I can't quite figure it out on my own!

The problem is that no one replied to my message asking if people were still going to participate, so we're assuming that only very few people wanted to. Because of that, there aren't enough people doing it that every gig can have its own song.

If you guys have enough people to stick with TiRO, you certainly can :D It's not a problem :)

The problem is that no one replied to my message asking if people were still going to participate, so we're assuming that only very few people wanted to. Because of that, there aren't enough people doing it that every gig can have its own song.

If you guys have enough people to stick with TiRO, you certainly can :D It's not a problem :)

Thanks for the quick response!

Well, we have at least 3 moms, and our daughters, and maybe some others will sort of join (i say 'sort of' because we all live very far apart...so we might be splicing video together, if any of us can figure out how to do that!)

Wait, so is everyone doing SS AND KoC now? I'm confused.

also... can I play recorder instead of singing? :shifty: I get really self-conscious. :$

Sorry for not responding to the pm... I didn't know if we had to reply or not so I just didn't.

Thanks for the quick response!

Well, we have at least 3 moms, and our daughters, and maybe some others will sort of join (i say 'sort of' because we all live very far apart...so we might be splicing video together, if any of us can figure out how to do that!)

Hi, like Amanda said, u can sing TiRO, it seems that you have enough people, so.. yeah! it will be a lot of fun... if u guys cant put the video together, don't worry about it, we'll wait for someone else to participate too, and put all together, if no one else does, the video will be just you and the people you are talking about.

That PM you sent out, was that asking about participation? If it is, I'm really sorry I didn't respond, I want to participate. :D Can we pick between the two songs or do we have to do both?

It was, but no problem.

If you do want to participate, you can sing both or just one, is pretty much up to you. :happy:

Wait, so is everyone doing SS AND KoC now? I'm confused.

also... can I play recorder instead of singing? :shifty: I get really self-conscious. :$

Sorry for not responding to the pm... I didn't know if we had to reply or not so I just didn't.

So far, since we did not have any response, or almost any, yes, the songs are KoC and SS, like i said before, you can "sing/record/dance with the music and some aliens:awesome: " the one you like the most, or both.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone recorded anything yet? Any examples to show us?

I met up with 2 moms and their cool Muse-fan-kids at a science museum in Columbus, OH, partly to meet them for the 1st time in real-life, and partly to try to make this video with them. But we were really unprofessional and inexperienced video-makers :facepalm: . Well, at least we had fun.:) (At a science museum with a lot of focus on outer space, there were reminders of Muse EVERYWHERE!:LOL:)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived