Can't believe I'll be the first to post this...

For one moment/I wish you'd hold your stage/With no feelings at all/Open minded/I'm sure I used to be/so free...

Wash me away/Clean your body of me/Erase all the memories/They will only bring us pain/And I've seen, all I'll ever need...

Don’t kid yourself and don’t fool yourself. This love’s too good last and I’m too old to dream. Don’t grow up to fast and don’t embrace the past. This love is too good to last and I’m too young to care.

Why can’t we see that we’re both to blame? And that when we bleed we bleed the same?

i get goosebumps whenever i listen to blackout its beautiful.. and motp is amazing as well... i love comas lyrics as well

so deeply out of reach, for years feeling dead you can fall right out of bed

and dont even get me started on micro cuts. :LOL:

Love the lyrics to:

Citizen Erased,

Glorious,

Hoodoo,

.....And about 50+ more MUSE songs.

I am sorry, but Matt has such an interesting mind, it seems that sometimes the lyrics give away the intellect he often tries to hide.

Endlessly. In all my limited musical knowledge, that song has the saddest yet most beautiful lyrics ever written. The chorus fits perfectly with the message that the lyrics try to convey, and when coupled with the string section in the 2nd and 3rd choruses, the song is just heartbreaking.

*sheds manly tears*

Sing for Absolution is also kind of creepily beautiful.

Love the lyrics to:

Citizen Erased,

Glorious,

Hoodoo,

.....And about 50+ more MUSE songs.

I am sorry, but Matt has such an interesting mind, it seems that sometimes the lyrics give away the intellect he often tries to hide.

^This. Which is why he's right on the top of the "Celebrities i'd want to meet" list.

"and we'll pray that theres no god" that instantly stuck in my head.

blackout of course.

and i really like how muse can write about Stockholm Syndrome. most other bands do songs about women and relationships but muse have to be different, and it is the best song ever "and this is, the last time i'll abandon you"

oh and hoodoo

fav lyrics from any muse song? ummm . . . it's so hard to choose! they're all great and meaningful.

probably my favourite lyrics would have to be from Hate this and I'll love you

"so we all discard our souls, and blaze through your skies, so unafraid to die"

don't know why i like those lyrics they just get to me every time i hear them

fav lyrics from any muse song? ummm . . . it's so hard to choose! they're all great and meaningful.

probably my favourite lyrics would have to be from Hate this and I'll love you

"so we all discard our souls, and blaze through your skies, so unafraid to die"

don't know why i like those lyrics they just get to me every time i hear them

HTAILY is a good song. One of my favorite's off of Showbiz fa sho.

I also like the lyrics "And I was born, to destroy you. And I am growing by the hour." The way Matt sings it make it sound so angsty and mean. I love it

I wouldn't go with favourite but the "I have played in every toilet, but you still want to spoil it" part in Muscle Museum is pretty effed up. Gives me a chuckle every time.

I guess otherwise it would be Megalomania's "Paradise comes at a price that I am not prepared to pay". Stuck as my msn personal message for a while which means something. Actually that also has "The good news is, she can't have babies" bit which is bit weird....

I like teh lyrics in MOTP and in Hoodoo as well; especially the "I've had recurring nightmares, I was loved for who I am and missed the opportunity to be a better man." deep stuff there. (might've messed up teh lyrics a bit :$)

But I also love teh lyrics in Escape and Ruled by Secrecy. I love those songs :awesome:

Am I the only one who likes the lyrics for DarkShines?

they are SO evil, and the way he sings it!

My mom called Muse "Horror Music". Made me LOL.:eek:

Also, Blackout and Endlessly and Hyper Music and Bliss. Hysteria, too.

everything is so beautiful and evil at the same time, for me it makes it real.

Archived