"And the truth's unwinding

Scraping away at my mind

Please stop asking me to describe"

At around 2:50, then it goes into the chorus nice and slow, quiet. So powerful. So brilliant. Then the heavy riff, ahhhhhhhhh. Foam:)

Not exactly best but definitely one i like.

'Who you were, was so beautiful. Remember who, who you were'

Cos people change. Like if you liked someone once but they change from when you first knew them but you liked them then and just want them to be like that again. That's one of the most likely to make me cry lyrics ever, but maybe in a good way if that makes any sense.

• 3 months later...

I suspect this question has been asked four hundred times before but, since I'm new, please indulge me...what are you favourite Muse lyrics? Which ones really touch you?

Here are some beautiful examples:

Don’t kid yourself and don’t fool yourself. This love’s too good last and I’m too old to dream. Don’t grow up to fast and don’t embrace the past. This love is too good to last and I’m too young to care.

There’s no justice in the world, and there never was.

Why can’t we see that we’re both to blame? And that when we bleed we bleed the same?

I like those, too, I like;

Starlight, "I just wanted to hold you in my arms."

MotP, "When will this loneliness be over."

Invincible, "Tonight we can truly say, together, we're invincible."

Bliss, "Everything about you is so easy to love."

And New Born, "Soulless is everywhere."

I don't know if there's been a thread like this, but I suppose it could be similar to: "Favorite part of any Muse song..."

Anyways: "Come to be/How did it come to be?/Tied to a railroad/No love to set us free/Watch our souls fade away/And our bodies crumbling/Don't be afraid/I will take the blow for you."

For some reason I get chills every time I hear that. So beautiful...

Why can’t we see that we’re both to blame? And that when we bleed we bleed the same?

Not to be pedantic... (now you know I'm gonna be :D)

but if you're talking about MOTP then your favourite lyrics are: "And no one / Thinks they are to blame / Why can't we see / That when we bleed we bleed the same

I don't know if there's been a thread like this, but I suppose it could be similar to: "Favorite part of any Muse song..."

Anyways: "Come to be/How did it come to be?/Tied to a railroad/No love to set us free/Watch our souls fade away/And our bodies crumbling/Don't be afraid/I will take the blow for you."

For some reason I get chills every time I hear that. So beautiful...

+ 1 Dommeh :yesey:

I love bits of lyrics here there and everywhere but as a song from start to finish:

FAWY - FTW!!!

Archived