or:

"When will this loneliness be over"

yeah, thinking about it again basically i like all the lyrics in MOTP. that song in its entirety is just amazing...

Also love the irony in Fury:

"We'll pray that there's no God to punish us."

Oh that's a good one too. This might sound weird but I wish that I could put the opening riff of Fury into words somehow, it's just so powerful and dark...but describing it like that isn't even a 10th of what it is.

definitely lyrics that stuck out to me right away were in MOTP:

"And no one, thinks we are to blame. Why can't we see? When we bleed we bleed the same."

I compleletly agree.

Also No has mentioned TAB

"Our Freedom is Consuming Itself, And What We've Become, Is Contrary to What we Want, Take A Bow."

Pretty much all of Citezen Erased is just incredible,

"Break in, Teach Us to Cheat, To Lie, Cover Up, What Shouldn't Be Shown."

"Wash Me Away, Clean Your Body of Me, Erase All The Momeries, They'll Only Bring Us Pain, And I've Seen, All I'll Ever Need."

I compleletly agree.

Also No has mentioned TAB

"Our Freedom is Consuming Itself, And What We've Become, This Country we do What we Want, Take A Bow."

Pretty much all of Citezen Erased is just incredible,

"Break in, Teach Us to Cheat, To Lie, Cover Up, What Shouldn't Be Shown."

"Wash Me Away, Clean Your Body of Me, Erase All The Momeries, They'll Only Bring Us Pain, And I've Seen, All I'll Ever Need."

Oh of course, TAB has really strong and in-your-face lyrics. I mean "You'll burn in hell for your sins!" Can't get more up front than that. Also the verses are pretty intense too...

(And i think the lyrics are "is contrary to what we want" instead of "this country do what we want")

Oh of course, TAB has really strong and in-your-face lyrics. I mean "You'll burn in hell for your sins!" Can't get more up front than that. Also the verses are pretty intense too...

(And i think the lyrics are "is contrary to what we want" instead of "this country do what we want")

I used to think it was country because it fits in with a later lyric but it is indeed the latter and that makes more sense. :LOL:

I used to think it was country because it fits in with a later lyric but it is indeed the latter and that makes more sense. :LOL:

Yeah when I first heard it I thought so too...then I realized it doesn't really make sense so I musewiki'd it later and was like oooooooooooooh!:LOL:

Invincible

"Follow through

Make your dreams come true

Don't give up the fight

You will be all right

Cause there's no one like you

In the universe

Don't be afraid

What your mind conceives

You should make a stand

Stand up for what you believe

And tonight we can truly say

Together we're invincible"

;)

Yeah when I first heard it I thought so too...then I realized it doesn't really make sense so I musewiki'd it later and was like oooooooooooooh!:LOL:

Wow. It sounds so much better with Contrary! lol. The song has a whole new meaning to me now!:D

Archived