I don't understand the first paragraph at all, please reword it.

Consistency doesn't automatically make amazing lyrics. New Born is just bad: "Stretch it like a birth squeeze" :noey:

I like SD because it is personal without the usual cheese that Muse tend to deliver with emotion. The line "I'd cut your name in my heart" is a bit shit though.

My five cents on these songs.

What is not clear in the first paragraph? I said it gives me the emotion, the feeling of insanity that I believe this song aims to deliver :

" Micro waves me insane

A blade cuts in your brain

Sounds like forks on a plate

Blackboard scratched with hate" What basically you can say he meant? Nothing really. But it certainly delivers the emotion of this crazy scratchy sounds in your head.

New Born. Have you ever heard what matt himself says about it? I advice you to listen to it. Really great,but only if you get it.

And you really decide whether the lyrics are good or not looking at every line separately?

What is not clear in the first paragraph? I said it gives me the emotion, the feeling of insanity that I believe this song aims to deliver :

" Micro waves me insane

A blaine cuts in your brain

Sounds like forks on a plate

Blackboard scratched with hate" What basically you can say he meant? Nothing really. But it certainly delivers the emotion of this crazy scratchy sounds in your head.

New Born. Have you ever heard what matt himself says about it? I advice you to listen to it. Really great,but only if you get it.

And you really decide whether the lyrics are good or not looking at every line separately?

*a blade

And lol at the "really great, but only if you get it"

Isn't New Born about The Matrix :LOL:

If you'd like to think so...

*a blade

And lol at the "really great, but only if you get it"

If you'd like to think so...

I didn't say you can't get it. But if you do than it's great.

have you ever seen any old interviews where Matt describes what New Born is about? I can give you one if you want. I was shocked when I first heard this. It's like...Wow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsSXrY4e2nE

And at the end he says like he doesn't really KNOW what his songs are about. He aims to deliver an emotion that coming from the inside.

So when you try to separate his lyrics in lines and then decide whether the lyrics are 'random nonsense' or not......:eek:

I didn't say you can't get it. But if you do than it's great.

have you ever seen any old interviews where Matt describes what New Born is about? I can give you one if you want. I was shocked when I first heard this. It's like...Wow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsSXrY4e2nE

And at the end he says like he doesn't really KNOW what his songs are about. He aims to deliver an emotion that coming from the inside.

So when you try to separate his lyrics in lines and then decide whether the lyrics are 'random nonsense' or not......:eek:

What that interviews shows is that the song's lyrics are just random words that sound cool together.

:doobie:

No one denies that))))

But who said it's making it less sensible. What he said is absolutely amazing, especially, considering that that he was so young.

Mostly, we think that our mind is what we are. But it's the only one part of us. When your mind is literally separated from your body (for example when you are completely involved in virtual conversation, is that clear?) and then, unified again, you feel this "sensation" of your own physicality. You are like the new born. Does this song make you feel this? Not understand, but feel? It definitely makes me feel this.)

SpiralStatic1 is definitely high on shrooms. His arguments are just words that sound cool together without any real sense in them, much like Matt's lyrics from the OoS era.

Despite of this, or because of this, his OoS lyrics are the best, aren't they? And, if you read my posts without this prejudice that they are definitely a nonsense you would not think they don't have a sense. Just like Matt's lyrics of OoS era.)

Despite of this, or because of this, his OoS lyrics are the best, aren't they? And, if you read my posts without this prejudice that they are definitely a nonsense you would not think they don't have a sense. Just like Matt's lyrics of OoS era.)

SpiralStatic1 is definitely high on shrooms. His arguments are just words that sound cool together without any real sense in them, much like Matt's lyrics from the OoS era.

Archived