new born by far.... what's better than ''destroy the spineless'' and ''soulless is everywhere''?? Even though i cannot fully interpret it , it's a great combination of words..:D:D:D

:D:D:D

you have a lot to learn.

Welcome to the board.

lyric's

I'm tired.

:LOL:

I quite like The Small Print's lyrics actually, particularly the chorus. Not Matt's best lyrics obviously, I'd just never really thought about them before. My favourite lyrics are still Debase's I think.

All the Faustian allusions.

I still think MoTP has the best lyrics throughout an entire song.

• 1 month later...
SPACE DEMENTIA - definitely. Is apart from everything.

Then, may be Micro Cuts, New Born, Citizen Erased, Stralight (I hate this song, but do love the lyrics) and Fury.

Micro Cuts doesn't really have good lyrics, it's basically just some random nonsense. New Born is pretty bad as well. Citizen isn't anything special at all. Starlight is cheese. Agreed on Fury though, and Space Dementia is nice as well.

Micro Cuts doesn't really have good lyrics, it's basically just some random nonsense. New Born is pretty bad as well. Citizen isn't anything special at all. Starlight is cheese. Agreed on Fury though, and Space Dementia is nice as well.

It mustn't have consistent lyrics. "random nonsense". That lyrics give the feeling and this is the most important. As I said above - pure insanity.

Citizen Erased New Born lyrics have amazing consistency and I completely understand what he wanted to say.

It's my opinion, again. What that lyrics mean to ME.

But I am glad you think Space Dementia is "nice". Why?

It mustn't have consistent lyrics. "random nonsense". That lyrics give the feeling and this is the most important. As I said above - pure insanity.

Citizen Erased New Born lyrics have amazing consistency and I completely understand what he wanted to say.

No one said it wasn't your opinion, he just gave you his.

I don't understand the first paragraph at all, please reword it.

Consistency doesn't automatically make amazing lyrics. New Born is just bad: "Stretch it like a birth squeeze" :noey:

I like SD because it is personal without the usual cheese that Muse tend to deliver with emotion. The line "I'd cut your name in my heart" is a bit shit though.

My five cents on these songs.

Archived