Pretty much all of Explorers, Butterflies & Hurricanes, and Invincible.

I also really like this verse from United States of Eurasia:

You and me fall in line

To be punished for unproven crimes

And we know that there is no one we can trust

Our ancient heroes, they are turning to dust

And these wars, they can't be won

Does anyone know or care how they begun?

They just promise to go on and on and on

But soon we will see there can be only one

Oh, and the verse from Starlight that I just added to my sig. Had to throw a line from my favorite song in there :)

• 3 weeks later...

You electrify my life

Worst Muse lyrics ever. :LOL:

"freedom's consuming itself

What we've become

It's contrary to what we want"

from Take A Bow is good. Just the title of "Unnatural Selection" is rather nice as well.

Like many here, I like the end of Hoodoo. Admittedly, I have to look harder for good Muse lyrics compared to other artists I like as much as them - it's more the music that draws me in.

This is straying from the point a bit, but;

Hoodoo, (with the exception of the last 4 lines of lyrics), seems to fit well with the movie Inception, I think? Kinda picture it like Dom singing to Mal. It's perfect. ..especially that tied to a railroad :)

Come into my life Regress into a dream We will hide And build a new reality Draw another picture Of the life you could've had Follow your instincts And choose the other path You should never be afraid You're protected From trouble and pain Why, why Is this a crisis In your eyes again? Come to be How did it come to be? Tied to a railroad No love to set us free Watch our souls fade away And our bodies crumbling Don't be afraid I will take the blow for you

• 1 month later...

Archived