How has Muse impacted/changed your life?

when i can't sleep i listen to the exogenesis symphonys and by the 3rd part i fall asleep :LOL: i wake up at like 3am with it still playing, they're now my most played songs on my ipod :LOL:

Sometimes the Muse concert is all i look forward to in life at the moment which sounds quite sad i know but it's true... Muse make me happy and i can't believe i'm going to see them live but i don't know what i'll do after the concert.. wait for the next concert i suppose :eek: ahhh sorry i've talked too much :$

I LOVE MUSE and i always will :)

I think they should bring out a clothing range with Dom's rainbow pants army and matt's suspenders :D i really want some green skinny jeans but i can't find them anywhere :eek:

I was inspired to play guitar by Matt :)

oh p.s. When Dom mentioned about the "Goblins" near his bed and grabbing his leg (something along those lines) my friend has been through the exact same thing :eek::eek: but she told me about it happening to her way before Dom mentioned it so i'm a little worried now :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'm not sure if Muse has changed my life yet, but I know that Muse has impacted my life significantly.

The best way I can describe it is that the music that Matt, Dom, and Chris make has found a home in my heart and my soul--cheesy, but true. Their music, from Showbiz to Neutron Star Collision, is so familiar to me in some ways that I feel like I've known their songs my whole life and hearing those songs kind of filled something inside of me.

Their music also helped me finally move past a difficult, painful relationship. It started as something completely mine that the man in question couldn't touch. It was something he and I had never shared, that he didn't even know existed...and that made them special from the beginning.

Muse will always be a part of my life. They've taken their place in my heart alongside The Beatles, and they'll be there forever.

Wow you guys are gonna make me tear up! I unfortunatly discovered Muse through Twilight, December of 2008 and now I'm addicted to Muse and just a casual Twilighter (I like the books and the movies are ehh...The Vampire Diaries ftw!!) and Muse has changed my life! I've discovered myslef through them. I don't try to be somebody who I'm not just to hang out with shallow bitches, and I'm more expressive. Music has become my life and I have discovered lots of other bands through Muse...Radiohead ( :LOL: ), RATM, ...and err lots more :LOL: my ipods downstairs :facepalm:

And the messageboard helps me feel better...a fee weeks ago I had a really bad nightmare and woke up crying...after I calmed myself down a bit I got on here to distract myself and eventually felt better and fell asleep.

Thanks for not being douches guys! :)

• 2 weeks later...

How Muse changed my life ..

Muse is the first rock band that I heard. I was ten years when I become a fan :D

So my "musical culture" grows with Muse.

Muse gave me a big envy to progress on the piano, so I train every day , very hard , and succeed all my exams. Thanks Muse one time.

Muse "saved my life" : I find all my inspiration to write into the Muse songs.

I don't know how to describe that but Muse is now a "part of me" and when I heard a song of Muse, I feel ... Good ! :rolleyes:

Well, all that I could say about how Muse changed my life etc. has already been said here.

So, I can only add that their music is just such a huge part of my soul that I can't imagine my life without it. It's like the closest person you love, who you can always rely on not matter what.

They are just an inspiration, which makes me appreciate everything I do more and not to be afraid to do it and to just be happy for this short time I have here.

Also, only their music touches me the way no other can.

Cheers Muse :)

I call Matt my English teacher:chuckle:. He talks so fast that it took me some time until I finally started understanding. Now I'm very proud of myself :D.

So let's say Muse helped me to improve my English skills (a little) :p.

• 1 month later...

Muse is like, my savior. It has changed my life in many different ways. One of which is, it helped me get over a recent boy problem. Not the most important, but it really means a lot to me. Also, Muse reawakened my will to write. I feel like my writing is a whole lot better, my songs and poems show more emotion. Muse has also taught me several different things about conpiracy theories. The band has even inspired me to write a book about one. Muse helped me get over several addictions. Muse has goven me the incentive to move on with my life, not to dwell on the little things that try to pull us down. Muse has made me feel invincible (pun unintended) and I just feel like I can conquer whatever life throws my way. It has given me hope, it has given me faith. I'm a lot more positive now. Muse has taught me to cherish my life, cause it's the best gift we've ever recieved. Muse has changed my perspective of the world, it has taught me to understand myself better. Muse has inspired me to sing, to play the guitar, play the piano. Muse has opened up many doors that I have closed, out of my own stupidity. Muse has opened up my eyes, my heart and my soul. Muse has changed my life forever.

• 2 weeks later...

I gotta say... I was an all-metal sort of chick before Muse. I still am, but Muse has helped me to appreciate other forms of music that i used to scoff at.

Where i adore the raw intensity of screaming in most metal songs, i have now learned to love the complexity and control needed in singing as well :)

Muse has given me new ideas for lyrics, and has also renewed my fascination in space and the universe. (thanks, Matt! :rolleyes:)

I honestly never thought i'd stray so far from metal, but i'm glad i did! I think Muse is as far as i'll go, though.

Archived