initialdylan

Not knowing of Muse when they toured your country

Muse played in Milwaukee in 2004. I was 9. I'm also playing the same place with my band this weekend.

:supersad:

Cool! Get a video and post it here! Then show us some videos from when Muse performed there ;)

I'm jealous! Could you hear the performances from where you live? I wonder whether Muse drove past your house to get to wembley :p

I thought I had it bad, but you guys just made me feel better. I would cry if I were some of you!

Cheers

:LOL: Nah not from my house but you can from my friend's!

:LOL::LOL: I doubt it, I live on a little road but they must have either gone past my school or the road that leads me to my school :eek:

It's surreal to think that Muse went past the places that I go past every week :awesome:

The last time they played in Wales was 2006, this was before I got into muse as I was only 10. It was about 20 mins from my house and I missed Dom dedicating invincible to a fan dressed as spiderman :'( :supersad:

They came to Brazil in 2008 but I didn't know who they were, just discovered them in the beginning of 2009 :(

I missed setlists with Dead Star, Bliss, Fury, Citizen Erased, Sunburn, instrumental of The Groove, Execution Commentary riff and Falling Away With You riff :supersad::supersad::supersad::supersad:

Even worse... knowing of Muse but not knowing they toured the country you're in!!

I used to live in South Africa and they were there in 2008. When I knew about it, it was too late. Damn advertising huge bands over there!!! :(

I have same experiences as you have! It's sooooo hard to believe that I've missed TWO Muse's concerts. The first gig was in 2007 and I heard about the gig from my friend who knew I like Muse very much. She just asked if I'm going to that gig. Then I asked "what gig?" and I was soooo disappointed 'cause it wasn't on a good day for me and it had sold out. The other gig was last Fall. I'm so so so so happy I see Muse this summer! I think I'm gonna cry when they come to stage. Hope I'll make it to the first row.

Muse have never been to my country, but they were really close many times. They were in Milan, Bologna and Vienna in 2006 and in Budapest and Zagreb in 2007.

I have not heard about them until the beginning of 2008, so I had no idea they were so close to me. :( I so wish I had discovered them earlier!

Edit: :LOL: I did lines between the mentioned cities and realized that Muse were touring exactly around my country.

europemap.gif

Edited by OriginOfStarlight

In 2006 they played 2 times in a short period in my country, but I only became fan 1 month after the 2nd show :facepalm:

I got to see them in 2007 though :p

They played about an hour away from me when I was about 13, months or maybe even weeks around the time I was getting into them. Unfortunately I hadn't discovered how to use the internet for such things yet :(

Guest hysteriaaah

2007. Was already quite into them. Wanted to go but my organizational skills were crap. Went to buy tickets and they were sold out. Then apparently, they released more tickets later on in the month. I was, and still am, absolutely pissed at myself. :(

they were in Croatia and Serbia in 2007 or 2006,and it's not really my country but they are so close i would have gone to see them but.....i wasn't a fan.shit