Why don't Muse make any great music videos anymore...

Starlight is quite good, but all the rest have almost nothing outstanding. They never liked to make videos and never were really good at it - I believe Matt said it himself

Well, it isn't really Muse who make them...

What the fuck are you guys smoking, Undisclosed Desires is clearly the best video of the last decade.

Are you watching to video clips sometimes? :LOL: Watch the Tool's one or the really good one for Desecration Smile by Red Hot Chili Peppers (so simple but that's what i call a good video)

Anyway, imo best ones are : Muscle Museum, Hysteria and Sunburn (all of three director's cut for sure)

I would like to see a massive mini movie video made for Exogenesis, like just showing all the things that Matt is singing about in the backround. Or even if someone tried to make one using footage of muse like that video on youtube for Glorious using the green screen footage from the video of Map Of The Problematique

Are you watching to video clips sometimes? :LOL: Watch the Tool's one or the really good one for Desecration Smile by Red Hot Chili Peppers (so simple but that's what i call a good video)

Anyway, imo best ones are : Muscle Museum, Hysteria and Sunburn (all of three director's cut for sure)

^Look at my previous post.

Uprising's video was good but I felt it could have been better still. Although I'm a big fan of TIRO's and Bliss's videos, I never thought Muse's music videos were their strongest points.

Although I admit to liking Invincible's video. Heck, I like it more than the song itself. :p

Archived