Muse Fanbase -- Please participate!

PsychFox

Female

1/2 Spanish with some Moorish blood, 1/4 German, 1/4 Nothern Italian/Austrian (you pick a race out of those :LOL:)

Coldplay, Anberlin, Queen, Avenged Sevenfold, Attaque77, Bon Jovi, Cabezones, Enanitos Verdes, Incubus, Oasis, Rammstein, Seether, Three Days Grace, Train, Pink Floyd.

Female

Caucasian, Asian, Irish

Another band you like.....uhm......I don't have any others :$ Uhm........Queen. I like Queen.

There's alot of young girls on here, but at the last I show I was at, there were tons and tons of old people. I'm positive I saw an eighty-something fighting for a barrier spot :LOL:

Female

14 and under

White

Queen, MGMT, Phoenix, The Killers, Arctic Monkeys, Florence + the Machine, The Fratellis, The Strokes, Lily Allen, Metric, Rage Against the Machine, System of a Down, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Radiohead, The White Stripes!

...Sorry I went a little overboard on the bands :$

Female, 28 years old, caucasian

Porcupine Tree, Flogging Molly, Anberlin, Globus, The Prodigy, Kasabian, The Fratellis, Broken Bells, Codeine Velvet Club, Justice, Phoenix, Bloc Party, CSS, Franz Ferdinand, Immediate Music, Iron Maiden, Keane, System of a Dowm, Threat Signal, and August Burns Red

I'm all over the place with music interests... :chuckle:

Female

20-29

Latin American, Multi-Racial

Queen, Friendly Fires, The Killers, Lacuna Coil, La Roux, Lady Gaga (don't judge me :$), Madina Lake, MCR, Maniac Street Preachers, MGMT, Joy Division/New Order, The Strokes, Paper Tongues, Passion Pit, Phoenix, RHCP, Regina Spektor, Vampire Weekend, Wolfmother, 30stm, Lily Allen, Tiesto, Smashing Pumpkins, Sigur Ros, Bjork,...

I've been told that I have an eclectic taste in music. :LOL:

Archived