Oh God. Now that you mention it... MM is... :stunned:

I mean, I always got the sense that it was dirty, but I didn't realize just how filthy it is. MY VIRGINITY. :'(

Oh dear, I never would've thought it was ab- SHIT I DON'T THINK I'LL EVER BE ABLE TO LISTEN TO THIS AGAINNNN.

Fuuuuuuck

Now I finally get why the fuck he sang "I have played in every toilet"

"I'll do it on my own"

A part of me just died inside

To me, the most perverted song is "Megalomania". It sounds creepy and the lyrics "the goods news is she can't have babies and won't accept gifts from me" just sound dirty.

Megalomania is about God. ;) But yes, that line is very pervy. :LOL: I don't even know why they put that in it..

Song: Cave :unsure:... Whenever I hear "COME IN MY CAVEEEEEE!" I think of someone actually "coming in someone's cave" :LOL:. But I know its not what the song is about.

Video: Time is Running Out.

Yeah the first time I heard it I thought Matt sang "Cum in my cave" not "Come in my cave":facepalm: I have a dirty mind don't I?

In my opinion. As for the video, NSC. Honestly a 100 odd yr old bloke kissing a teenager who also loves a dog? Its as pervy as it gets.

WIN.

After hearing the interpretation of MM I feel so violated... Like someone touched my danger zone with out my consent... :eek::pope:

Guest Sarah-x

still not sure about MM...

just cant see it... or dont want to see it either way. not about masturbation :fear:

how about Forameus?

"Falling once again

You'll do it anyway

You do it to me once again

You do it to me night and day

You do it do it all again "

:stunned:

EDIT:

Hey, "Controlling my feelings for too long" isn't that like... weird?

how about Forameus?

"Falling once again

You'll do it anyway

You do it to me once again

You do it to me night and day

You do it do it all again "

:stunned:

:chuckle:damn we're mature!

I'm gonna' stick with UD, Overdue, and SMBH just because it sounds so sexy :p

But what about that one line in Easily... " I want to touch you deep inside". Am I the only one that can't listen to that without feeling awkward :$ ?

Wow, this thread has shattered my perception of Muscle Museum. Thanks for stripping me of my innocence.

Speaking of innocence, Darkshines is rather creepy/perverted if you read the lyrics.

And for video, probably Sunburn. I mean GEEZ! They're looking at her through a mirror and she's CRYING!

Archived