Jump to content

To MUSE (or MUSE representative)


Recommended Posts

I think that you only need a license only if you are recording the covers and then selling them, but playing them live should be fine.


I might be wrong though.


yah, right now I'm just doing it for fun, just in case I want to sell them, next question is: how to get the license? approach Mr. Bellamy and ask one?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...