OK, so

'Harness Dance' in that YouTube video

Matt's love of bananas

Chris' cigarette in the Hullabaloo book thingie

The fact that no-one ever knows how to pronounce 'HAARP'

All the drumsticks Dom's ever broken

All the strings Matt and Chris have ever snapped

Cuz I don't think these were put through.

Kay well if we must re-request keeps from the old thread...

I would like to keep Bliss live from Edmonton 2010 Tour

Thanks! And good luck to you!

added

and thanks

Kay well if we must re-request keeps from the old thread...

I would like to keep Bliss live from Edmonton 2010 Tour

Thanks! And good luck to you!

I saw that there isn't your old keep in the list...glorious in ottawa...

I will add it now.

IMPORTANT MESSAGES

6) I was thinking to remove the keeps from the users who don’t get connected from 1 year or more. This is something that takes a lot of time, of course, and it’s not sure if I will do it, actually.

So, thank to all the people who will inform me about old keeps taken by people who don't get connected anymore.

hi! :D

more than a month ago i wanted to keep this:

--Matt's facial imperfections

--Matt's MacBook

--Random 1-8

--Undisclosed Desires (Thin White Duke Remix Edit)

--Matt using the Mexico flag like a superhero cape

--Muse thinking they're in some Mayan Pyramids (they were in aztec pyramids)

--Muse in Teotihuacan

so please can i be keeper of all that? and i saw that it supposed that i have some keeps but i didn't saw them in the list :( (you can see those keeps on mi sig)

-Hello Redstar,congrats on becoming the new owner of the Keeper thread.I was wondering if you could please add my owns of "Dead Star At Eurocks 2002" and "Showbiz At Saint Malo" to the list of owns in the first page,they were added in the previous thread but I don't see them on the first page of this thread.

-Also I was wondering if I could be the keeper of SS at Pinkpop 04 and CE at Tokyo Zepp 2001?

Thanks,will appreciate it.

DEADSTAR;7970367']OH' date=' I see I'm not fast enough. I was hoping noone would claim that since I posted the interview. But it's yours![/quote']

haha. you translated the article and I feel selfish so you can be keeper of matt's farm. I'll be keeper of his 15 sheep and 10 cows.

Hey just wanted to point out.... you have me down for keeping Small Print... can you please make sure it says The Small Print.... I wanna be sure that it has the correct title so that people don't think it's not taken.

Thnx :)

I also want to add to my Chris keeps (I only have 3 so I can have 2 more)

Chris' ever changing tummy and his sexy harmonica skills.

:D

Guess I have to ask for everything again....

Can I please be Keeper of:

Host (I didn't find it on the list)

Supermassive Shuffle from the Calgary gig (3/30/2010)?

The Edmonton gig on 3/29/2010?

Matt calling Dom a "gay Sting" in Toni's Myspace interview?

Thanks! :D

From the previous thread, may I please keep:

(I know. I went keep crazy. :facepalm:)

Hello! May I please keep "Canadian Muse Fans" thread? Thanks! :happy:

Me again. Could I please keep Matt's whistle intro to TiRO at the Vancouver (1 April 2010) gig? Thanks! :kiss:

EDIT: I lied. Could I be the keeper of the whistle intro to TiRO. Period. (Not just from Vancouver)

Hi. Me...again. :shifty:

May I be the keeper of Dom's outfit in these twitpics:

http://twitpic.com/1gy2dz

http://twitpic.com/1gy39p

http://twitpic.com/1gy2yq

http://twitpic.com/1gy2lf

Thanks! :happy:

Me...again... :shifty: Sorry! LoL

May I please keep the lyrics

"Oh, our freedom's consuming itself

What we've become

Is contrary to what we want"

from Take a Bow? Thanks.

Can I please keep the lyrics "snowflakes in the ocean" from Neutron Star Collision? Thanks. :happy:

EDIT: Oops. It's "snowflakes in an ocean" not "the ocean" :$

:LOL: I know this is going overboard but may I please keep the lyrics to Neutron Star Collision?

Yes, I know I asked for a specific line but can haz both please?

EDIT: Oh sorry! I didn't realize a change over was happening. Sorry for requesting so persistently. :(

EDIT: Congrats, RedStar! I wish you luck! :happy:

IMPORTANT MESSAGES

1) I want to thank all the users who voted me. They are: Aele, alex_light, AviatorAsphyxiation, CiTiZeN_isErAsEd, Deluded Citizen, DropletInTheOcean, East-Assassin, escapist, federa, fuzz8000, Gazza172, Hollyberry, Horcrux, Howince, Kashelle, Kriistaque, llamafish164, LuisXDeadXStockholm, MattC13, MrsMatt, muselover#1, MyLostMuse, OpenMinded, patrick478, phantasmagorical, rake, ShatteredTime, Silver Lizzy, Starraxx, STRANGExSNAIL, supralover23, They, the_invincible_dude, whatchaoskills, _Universe

2) I want to thank Caff for her constant help and support.

3) For anything about this thread, if I won’t be connected at that moment, you can ask to another user, the_invincible_dude.

4) I took the old keeps from the old thread. So, please, check them, cause there could be some mistakes.

5) Please, make here again your requests if they had no answer in the old thread.

6) I was thinking to remove the keeps from the users who don’t get connected from 1 year or more. This is something that takes a lot of time, of course, and it’s not sure if I will do it, actually.

So, thank to all the people who will inform me about old keeps taken by people who don't get connected anymore.

congratulations RedStar! :party::dance:

can i be the Keeper of Dommy Frog? (http://www.microcuts.net/gallery/data/media/443/Ajaajajajajaj_Dommy.jpg)

i didn't find it in the keeps, so i guess it hasn't been taken yet. thanks :happy:

Archived