Do you think Placebo would be a good support act for Muse ?

Assassin300

Would you like to see Placebo support Muse ?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see Placebo support Muse ?

• Yes
    • No

I don't see why Placebo would ever have to support Muse (or anyone for that matter) in any country outside of the US/Canada. I do think Placebo could benefit from supporting somebody larger in America, but that's just not how Brian seems to want to roll. Instead, they just don't even tour at all here anymore =/

In my mind placebo only has 1 good song and i had respect for them until this brian guy talked shit about matts voice and all that. Didnt he say matt had a whiney voice or something among those lines? Look whos talking i cant stand more than 2 songs of placebo's because i cant stand brians singing at all..No offense but seriously..his voice...:indiff:

In my mind placebo only has 1 good song and i had respect for them until this brian guy talked shit about matts voice and all that. Didnt he say matt had a whiney voice or something among those lines? Look whos talking i cant stand more than 2 songs of placebo's because i cant stand brians singing at all..No offense but seriously..his voice...:indiff:

You know you would. :eyebrows:

Matt looks so awkward XD

Brian's arm gestures really were exaggerated.

But they are the only two bands I have and would by those uber expensive limited edition album BOX things :) And the only two I will see live as many times as I can. Ideally separately, so they can both shine.

But you know, they're both just weird in their own ways.

:)

This.

I love Muse a tiny bit more than Placebo, but they´re both some of my favourite bands ever. Placebo are not support material anymore though, much less for Muse!

And actually in the making of of Placebo´s last album, Stefan mentions Muse in a very good way, as an example of great bands who had already worked with their producer, so I don´t see how real, or serious that bitch fight actually was.

You know you would. :eyebrows:

LMAO :LOL:

Brian is the one with the "whiney" voice, Matt just mumbles or screams. But they are both so different. Everyone's entitled to their opinions. Matt seems to think highly of Lily Allen but I'm not going to automatically like her or dislike him because I don't actually like her and that's my opinion.

I gave up Placebo's LG gig to save money for more Muse :/ But so far I have seen both bands 3 times so... it's not all bad. :happy:

I agree that Brian's voice is irritating. It's a combination of whiney and nasal, to my ears, and that's why I've never listened to their stuff and am v glad they'll never support Muse.:D Sorry Placebo fans:cool:

My boyfriend would explode if this ever happened. His favorite band is Placebo and I've got him hooked on Muse.

Personally this would be a good show but I'd pick Muse over Placebo any day.

I think I'd fit in quite well at a Placebo concert though. I'm sickly pale and have dark hair hahaha j/k

I might get completely internet raped here, and I'm exaggerating a wee bit cos they're admittedly quite different but... I find Placebo a poor man's Muse.

And to be honest, their last few albums really bore me to tears.

I might get completely internet raped here, and I'm exaggerating a wee bit cos they're admittedly quite different but... I find Placebo a poor man's Muse.

And to be honest, their last few albums really bore me to tears.

*rapes*

I once described it to myself as, Muse being the band to take me away from life, rocketing through the universe! And Placebo are the ones to bring me back to Earth. Muse are like waking up, Placebo are like falling asleep. But I love sleep so,they're both great, but Muse are superior to my ears. Plus they seem funnier as people :)

Placebo really do hold their own live though. Something special there.

Having said that, I hope my final live count will be a much higher number for Muse ;)

I'm not sure about being a support act, Placebo are too big. But I've always thougth that a Muse/Placebo gig would be perfect, I'm being biased too because Placebo and Muse are my favourite bands ever. If it did happen, I'd die in bliss but it wouldn't work :p

I think Muse and Placebo are on the same level when it comes to how big they are in the UK and Europe and I don't think either would be willing to support the other band. They should do a joint tour or something ;)

I've heard about the rivalry but I can never find anything that Placebo or Muse have specifically said about eachother.:LOL:

And I loved the awkward video of Brian hugging Matt, Dom and Chris :awesome::happy:

Archived